Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

What a day of golf! Way to go everyone, its going to be a battle tomorrow, and I cannot wait.

Sunday singles! Enjoy it!

After Day 1:

#THPLegacy Scoreboard
Morning Matches
McRock & Army Golf (H)
Vs T2GRN18 & JHoefer99 (T)
Heritage Wins

Greggdrews & Rambler (H)
Vs Martsy & Golf4Life (T)
Tradition Wins

Shakey & LightningBolt (H)
Vs Erky & Orange Hog (T)
Halved

CJGolf & Lynchburg (H)
Vs Dave Alvarado & Fairband (T)
Heritage Wins

Afternoon Matches
CJGolf & Army Golf (H)
vs T2GRN18 & Golf4Life (T)
Heritage Wins

Greggdrews & Rambler (H)
vs Erky & Jhoefer99 (T)
Heritage Wins

Shakey & LightningBolt (H)
vs Martsy & Orange Hog (T)
Tradition Wins

McRock & Lynchburg (H)
vs Dave Alvarado & Fairband (T)
Tradition Wins

Team Points:
Heritage – 4.5
Tradition – 3.5

Heck of a day guys. Going to be epic tomorrow.

Only a point separating the two. Totally up for grabs during singles. Awesome.

Super tight. Love it! Sounds like a lot of solid golf was played. Can't wait for tomorrow. Thank you everyone who was providing updates, you did fantastic.

WELL DONE everyone today!

Fantastic golf was played all day and this is a battle headed into tomorrow.

Dan: you KILLED it!! Thanks SO much for everything buddy.

As expected, after two rounds only one point separates the two teams. Great golf today guys! Now to relax the dinner and THP hangout time and get ready for singles!

Just the way The Legacy deserves: Incredibly close heading into Sunday Singles. Well played today gentlemen, you made a soggy Saturday significantly more enjoyable than watching it rain. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Great day and fun to follow when I could. Definitely looking forward to tomorrows matches. Looks like it is going to be a close match.

Great coverage and great battles, good luck to all tomorrow in Singles

Awesome golf guys

Awesome updates. Love following along...as if I were actually there watching from the gallery.

Some great competition going on. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I thought it would be dead even after day 1, but a one point separation is nearly so. Anyone's match tomorrow and as always it comes down to the singles. How are the pairings made for the singles? Do the captains determine the sequence of play for their team? If so, a lot is on their shoulders as the match ups can be really key to the final results. It's going to be a blast to follow along again tomorrow. Thanks to all for the updates today and to the players for putting it all out their for their teams, and for us. Have a nice dinner fellas, relax, rest up and give it all again tomorrow. Good luck.

Wow what a day. Sae some really good golf out there. I knew it would be a grind and it certainly was. Proud of both teams for how they played today

What an amazing day of golf. Thanks to the players for putting on one hell of a show, and for Dan and JB for keeping the rest of us updated. 1 freaking point separates the teams, and 8 up for grabs tomorrow. It truly is anyone's game, and Singles really brings out the best in people who have been working hard for 6+ months, so I predict some very tight matches.

Finally got caught up and looks like a fantastic day out there.

Awesome catching up and singles tomorrow are going to be crazy!!! Great job playing out there today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the wins guys!! It was fun following along! Good luck tomorrow

Fantastic coverage and golf being played. Course looks like a blast to play, can't wait to follow along again tomorrow.

wow I just caught up, that was one hell of a day, thanks guys for the live posting.

I love how tight it is, I still beleive in you Tradition guys!

Could you paint a better picture than this?

Sunday singles, where EVERY match matters!

There could be Chipotle for dinner?

Tomorrow is going to be outstanding. Legacy was a pretty awesome name for the event. Legacies are being born and made out there and tomorrow is just going to further add to them.

Just catching up. Great golfing out there guys, and EXCELLENT coverage! Made it super fun to read each post. Great job, tomorrow's going to be exciting to follow.

Back