Well clubs are boxed up & ready to go to UPS tomorrow @ 3pm.

Send me the tracking number tomorrow. I'll watch and let Tammy know when they will be delivered.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Yep, will do

I'll have a prepaid return ship label & packing tape in box

Oh haaaaaaaiiiiiii guys!

~Rock

Pretty much 5 days until I leave for Iowa. Luckily work should go by fast.

It's not too late lurkers! We'd love to add to this wonderful event.

Come say congrats to Heritage champion teammates Rambler and McRock! :)

Pretty much 5 days until I leave for Iowa. Luckily work should go by fast.
Can't wait to meet you. Not to late to bring your friends!

Oh haaaaaaaiiiiiii guys!

~Rock

Guess who's giving me strokes next weekend... I'll give you a hint, he's got a cool legacy trophy.

Oh haaaaaaaiiiiiii guys!

~Rock
I want strokes too! Stud round today sir. Well done! Glad you got a trophy.... Now I won't feel so bad taking a golden chicken home this weekend.

I want strokes too! Stud round today sir. Well done! Glad you got a trophy.... Now I won't feel so bad taking a golden chicken home this weekend.
You can have a couple strokes if you play the tips all weekend

You can have a couple strokes if you play the tips all weekend

I wouldn't mind the tips except for the par 3's are ridiculous....

I wouldn't mind the tips except for the par 3's are ridiculous....
Either way you're giving me dollars. Do the tips tool you'll play won't matter.

Either way you're giving me dollars. Do the tips tool you'll play won't matter.

Huh? Are you drunk?

Guess who's giving me strokes next weekend... I'll give you a hint, he's got a cool legacy trophy.

I'm already getting strokes, so maybe I should ask for more strokes..haha.

Im not playing Friday, but here is my take on The Legacy (for what it's worth any way). It's a decent public course, upkeep is really good. However, the two times I've played there management was terrible. Waiting 2 or 3 groups deep at tee boxes and the marshal constantly telling us to speed up play as soon as we'd tee off. The 2nd time I played there I mentioned that we are constantly waiting on multiple groups and was told, "well we booked over 200 groups today so you need to hurry up". So if you want to pay $55 for a public course only to be rushed to wait, then go play the Legacy. I could have had a poor experience and maybe that's out of the norm, but I will never go back to there.

There is a cow pasture course 5 miles south called Rolling Hills. Upkeep is not great, only a 9 hole track (the also have a 9 hole par 3 course), but it's always empty and it's cheap. I can go there with no tee time and walk right on. The layout it great, if upkeep was better I think it would be far more popular. 18 holes and a cart for two for $35 (or 4 for $69) on Groupon.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/rolling-hills-golf-course-1-1

Last edited:
Back