Dicks sporting goods had a ton of these in stock, along with the bag cooler, shirts and mesh hats.

Wife bought this for me. I'm playing golf tomorrow afternoon and will put it through the paces. I checked and it fits in my cup holders in my Camry

44b5cbbbfc060cf21b3f2a33d336497f.jpg

I was very impressed with both of the Yeti's I saw in action over the weekend, it is on my short list of ponders right now.

My wife got a 30 oz Yeti about 3-4 weeks ago. I have no idea how they make those things but they are quite impressive. She left it in the hot car while we took kids to water park 5-6 hours and had plenty of ice upon returning. The temps were mid 90s with heat index well over 100 that day

Curious if the 20 oz or 30 oz (or both) fit into the Clicgear drink holders - I do already have the "larger" holder option so I would have to think it will.

Curious if the 20 oz or 30 oz (or both) fit into the Clicgear drink holders - I do already have the "larger" holder option so I would have to think it will.

The base is not much different to my eye when looking at both of them. I bet they will.

I use mine while riding and it fits fin in the cup holder. Aren't walking cart cup holders the same size

I use mine while riding and it fits fin in the cup holder. Aren't walking cart cup holders the same size

Honestly unsure....but the 30oz model is going on the Christmas wish list.

I was looking at these at Golfsmith and noticed the lid has a permanent opening. So these keep ice frozen that long even with that opening in the lid?

If it's 100* outside, and this is sitting outside in that heat with that opening, are you guys saying the ice still manages to stay frozen for longer than other competing products?

If so... I might have to buckle down and get one lol!

Get one Daniel, trust me it works better than expected. I put ice in mine 30 minutes before leaving to play. 5 hours later I still had ice in it. I made Shannon a frozen drink and we went to the pool where it sat in the sun for three hours and what little was left was still frozen. Also the 32oz fits in the cup holders just fine.

The 30 oz definitely does. I was a little concerned about it and thought I would have to get the XL cup holder, but it fits nicely in the standard one.

my skepticism has me intrigued...

There's a golf course near work that gives out the Sonic-style ice. I filled up my tumbler with ice and water and I thought the ice would melt since the cubes are so small and I'd be pouring water over the cubes all round. At the end of the round and 4 or 5 fill-ups of water, there was still quite a bit of ice left over. It is ridiculous how well these work. Not too surprised, though, as they are headquartered in Texas :D.

hopefully not having to wait until december, this was put on the birthday list for next month

pretty sure I am biting the bullet and buying one this weekend. My tervis has me disappointed. Fill up at home with tea and 30 min ride later its warm again. I never use ice though.

Have had one for a couple months now. Very impressive. Upsizing to to the big dog now.

So this thing is pretty amazing...second day in a row I've added ice around 10:30 am or so and still have ice in it right now. Both days I spent a good amount of time outside and today I left it in my car while I ran some errands earlier.

Impressed to say the least

I want one. Frozen waters and gatorades aren't working for me (either melt too fast, or not fast enough).

The two I bought for the Doc and I come in tomorrow, I'm excited.

Mine are here.

Excited to get one out on the course tomorrow.

Ya so I am ordering one... too much good feedback

I was debating getting one then I found about the Hydro Flask. Comes in many sizes are Vacuum Insulated. Keeps ice cold longer. great for the golf course.

I was debating getting one then I found about the Hydro Flask. Comes in many sizes are Vacuum Insulated. Keeps ice cold longer. great for the golf course.

Interesting. Everything I have read said the Yeti performed better than Hydro Flask at holding ice for longer

Interesting. Everything I have read said the Yeti performed better than Hydro Flask at holding ice for longer

Ditto. Its why I went this way in the end.

Back