Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams CMB... Was in Golfsmith and spotted a used set.. Goodness gracious, they are so freaking sweet. Hard ponder!!

Adams CMB... Was in Golfsmith and spotted a used set.. Goodness gracious, they are so freaking sweet. Hard ponder!!

I've gamed them but the M3's are more forgiving. If I had to put my recent irons on a scale of forgiveness I would put the M3's 1st, Coba Amp forged 2nd and Adam CMB 3rd. Something about the M3s in the long irons makes them a whole lot easier to play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gamed them but the M3's are more forgiving. If I had to put my recent irons on a scale of forgiveness I would put the M3's 1st, Coba Amp forged 2nd and Adam CMB 3rd. Something about the M3s in the long irons makes them a whole lot easier to play!

I hit both the M3's and CMB's and found them both to be about identical as far as forgiveness. Only reason I prefer the CMB's is cause I'll be getting new Wilson Staff irons in October. Honestly, I'm torn on the M3's and CMB's. Whichever I find the better deal on, I'll buy. Both are really solid irons.

d43ccc85a84bb217268047e86d2cd89f.jpg

8ae747252567a08a86c4735bb4394c30.jpg

There is a Scotty Cameron Teryllium Santa Fe model on eBay in want pretty badly.

Pondering a GBB like everyone else!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hit the GBB today and it felt great just a little too shallow for me.

Exited to hit my 816 DBD when it shows up.

There is a Scotty Cameron Teryllium Santa Fe model on eBay in want pretty badly.
I waited on an offer for my 6m, and nada... Sad.....

I hit a buddy's Ping G10s today. I am now totally lusting for Ping irons. They felt soooooo good, and I hit them very well. Pondering has been skipped completely, and I'm now on an active hunt.

I hit a buddy's Ping G10s today. I am now totally lusting for Ping irons. They felt soooooo good, and I hit them very well. Pondering has been skipped completely, and I'm now on an active hunt.

The G25 and G30 are great. Also love the i series.

GREAT ponder, because it's effing fantastic.

So I hear! Hahaha

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

PX LZ 70 shaft
New Cure Putter (one of the unreleased models)

Pondering some sort of range finder or gps. Im getting over just guessing distances all the time.

Feeling the itch to try a new driver. Maybe that new SLDR C...

Feeling the itch to try a new driver. Maybe that new SLDR C...
Ive got 2 sldr c hybrids and they've been pretty good to me for the past year or so.

Great Big Bertha Heavenwood.

Aeroburner or Bertha Mini driver.

Srixon H45 hybrid.

Ferrules for the 545 re shaft.

GBB heavenwood.

New TM tease has me thinking about their hybrids and why i haven't tried the aeroburner hybrids. I want to give them a smack for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back