JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
20150483.jpg

tell us more!

Love the looks of these

Pretty close to the previous models with a few new touches. Classy Titleist iron as usual. I cant hit the AP2 worth a damn or else I would game it, because I have I have always loved the way they look.

They have way meaner lines than the 714's...and I really like it. Must hit soon!

Pretty close to the previous models with a few new touches. Classy Titleist iron as usual. I cant hit the AP2 worth a damn or else I would game it, because I have I have always loved the way they look.

I think they look quite a bit different personally.

2013_AP2_714_gallery_06

20150483.jpg

I like the looks. It's kind of flashy without being flashy, if that makes any sense.

Those might actually be the first club from Titleist I like the looks of. They have always been more of a boring club company to me.

YES please!!!! The AP2 is one iron I've always liked the looks and performance of but never owned a set. That could change someday!

Can see the influence of the Starburst design of the 915 line of woods here. I'll hit em, but can't see anything that makes em a must have.

Uh yeah, I want to hit them a lot.

That makes two of us! That thing looks sexy as all get out.

I've been waiting for this release....a lot. Can't wait to find out more

I hit the AP2s awhile back and they have always been an iron I would like to swing again. I will have to find somewhere to eventually hit these.

I think they look quite a bit different personally.

2013_AP2_714_gallery_06

20150483.jpg

I mean AP2 Titleist and forged are all in almost the exact same location. The word Tungsten is added but to me they made a couple more angles with the design but didnt stray that far. I am not saying this is a bad thing I like the look of it.

I actually don't care for the looks, but I'm sure they perform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the looks of the 714, not feeling the 716. I'd still like to hit them though.

Kinda look like my Rocketbladez

I see some Callaway Diablo forged when I look at them

i like the change in the looks compared to 714. I liked the 712 and 714 but hit others brands a little better. Will be looking forward to hitting these.

Looks like no color. They just appear... wordy...

I like the look of the club - there is just an awful lot written on them.

I like them. Though they are more club than I want to handle.

I've been waiting for these and all the pictures I've seen of them at address look great, that's really the only view of them I care about. Most likely my next set of irons.

just added a little tungsten weighting in the toe to allow for more face closure at impact ... can't really do much else tweaking

Again another solid aesthetically appealing club from titleist and the 716 line. Can't wait to hear more about these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back