To the first part, I know several women who would agree...

To the second part, that's a foregone conclusion and I don't want to hear excuses about how you're drained from legacy and simply aren't playing good golf anymore.

I'll play good golf, but I can't promise it will be spectacular.

~Rock

I'll play good golf, but I can't promise it will be spectacular.

~Rock
Believe me, I know all about the let down after putting it all out on the course for an amazing weekend. All kidding aside, it's just going to be a fun round where I want to hear all about you and jeremy's amazing weekend.

I do love Goldschlager... Tastes fairly similar though... Especially after the first few shots.
Goldschlager is better.

We discussed this. Not only will you get no strokes, but you may very possibly completely destroy us. Rambler and I had this discussion Sunday afternoon.

~Rock

I do hate to hear that our opponents are already resigned to the fact that they will be completely destroyed.....

I'm sorry, what? All the champagne spraying around #TeamHeritage makes it hard to hear.
Just make sure you bring your trophy to drink out of all weekend!

It's already packed! :wink:
Wait, do we have to bring our own drinkware? Better get this packed up then...

7b90474bce678e24b5fd00347c7b40d0.jpg

:wink:

Spoiler
I'm not really going to do that.

I do love Goldschlager... Tastes fairly similar though... Especially after the first few shots.

I do hate to hear that our opponents are already resigned to the fact that they will be completely destroyed.....

That's it. I am officially going to bring it. It is on like donkey kong. Jeremy and I will crush you.

~Rock

Do you guys know anywhere in Iowa I can buy a swing? I've misplaced mine somewhere, and really want to get a new one. Yikes, this weekend could get ugly, better get another bottle of fireball.

Do you guys know anywhere in Iowa I can buy a swing? I've misplaced mine somewhere, and really want to get a new one. Yikes, this weekend could get ugly, better get another bottle of fireball.
I do! I'll let you know Saturday night

I wish I was able to be there to congratulate the mayor and Rambler as well as see my friends. I was ready to play for team Iowa too.

I have never tried fireball...hoping you guys can hook me up.

I have never tried fireball...hoping you guys can hook me up.

WHAT THE???? So much to learn it is the drink of champion Golfers. lol well it calms me down at least!

Fireball's ok I guess. A tad overrated.

Toys R Us? Do you have a car big enough to transport a swing back to NE?

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Looks like the club shipping hassle turned out to be a blessing. Looking @ the radar I'd be runnin into some big storms

2 hrs 5 mins till I'm out of here & heading to the land of tall soybeans & corn

tall soybeans & corn.... Wedge and Rock's new nicknames? :p

don't forget 'fields of standing water'

~Rock

Back