It's Pumpkin Time!

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It's back - pumpkin everything. For a limited time.

Dunkin has their pumpkin coffee. We have a store that hoards it to satisfy cravings into June.

There's also pumpkin pie, cookies, bread, muffins, yogurt, ice cream, beer, and salsa. I almost forgot pumpkin butter. Last September, I think the back third of Trader Joe's was All-Pumpkin.

For me, it's hard to beat a slice of piping hot pumpkin bread with piping hot pumpkin coffee. Most everything pumpkin is good, but I'm not going back for the salsa and one or two versions of pumpkin beer.

What's your favorite/least favorite pumpkin treatment?

Pumpkin Donuts. 2nd only to Apple Cider Donuts

so that's what that zombified groaning was... lllaaatttttteee

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and pumpkin ale.......yes!

JM

Pumpkin bread. I also really like to snack on pumpkin seeds.

I'm a fan of the orange vegetable and it's flavor. Had some pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and will have pumpkin donuts this morning on the way to lake. I will NOT be having PSL this year. Just too scary of a proposition knowing what's in that thing.

I'll admit it....

I enjoy PSL's.

059c8e3b6c3c8756b798bab5061163c6.jpg

These aren't terrible....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant handle pumpkin until October...

I wait all year for a few months of pumpkin everything!

Pumpkin soup FTW!!! It is a staple in the Caribbean. Just love it slightly spicy, so good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love pumpkin pie - favorite of all pies (key lime 2nd). Pumpkin smoothies rock too.

I had pumpkin pie latte for the first time ever from Starbucks today. Just a sip. Man it was good.

Luckily I stopped after a sip. Don't want to get hooked on that crack!

I had pumpkin pie latte for the first time ever from Starbucks today. Just a sip. Man it was good.

Luckily I stopped after a sip. Don't want to get hooked on that crack!

First one of the season this morning. Don't get hooked.

Still a bit too early for pumpkin stuff for me. Mid to late September is when I start thinking about having it. Still feels like summer where I live.

Pumpkin spiced beer. Bleeeech!

I just had the Pumpkin Ice Cream from Guptill's this weekend. It's amazing in that 'not so sweet almost tastes like squash' pumpkin flavor, which isn't for everyone, but not being the biggest 'sweets' fan, I love it.

I just had the Pumpkin Ice Cream from Guptill's this weekend. It's amazing in that 'not so sweet almost tastes like squash' pumpkin flavor, which isn't for everyone, but not being the biggest 'sweets' fan, I love it.

I had no idea they had that.

I had no idea they had that.
New fall flavors are out. Pumpkin and Apple Pie.

Also related, I'm fat again, so that draw ballflight can show up at any time now.

Pumpkin soup FTW!!! It is a staple in the Caribbean. Just love it slightly spicy, so good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We had pumpkin soup at our wedding. One of my favorite soups.

New fall flavors are out. Pumpkin and Apple Pie.

Also related, I'm fat again, so that draw ballflight can show up at any time now.

me too, so shall we do ice cream for lunch?

Thanks for the reminder. Had to order my pumpkin spice k-cups to have on hand.

It's still a little too early for me, but once the weather cools down a bit I'll be partaking in some pumpkin goodness.

Back