Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

I'm bummed I have to miss this. I was looking forward to it for a while. Stupid projects having to get done before school starts.

O'Carroll and I play at this one course maybe 2 times a year. I don't think he's played the 1st hole any of the times we've played there. He likes the marshal shuttle service to the 1st green.
100% truth…unfortunately.

O'CARROLL
BOSTON GOLFER
ART M
ART M+1

Hope you fellas are ready for some FUN.

Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

I'm ready! Let's get it done. 10:40 tee time, that means I can show up at 10:35 right?

You escaped me this round lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the 10:20 group...DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let PGG drive the cart in any situation that has slope, wet ground, adjoining wet-lands or may require the cart being put into reverse or having the parking brake engaged.

I'm not in that group, but now I want him driving just out of curiosity.

With you being in the group behind him, you just might get a chance to see the magic. If not, I'll tell the story post game after a beer or 2. Beer makes it all better.

To the 10:20 group...DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let PGG drive the cart in any situation that has slope, wet ground, adjoining wet-lands or may require the cart being put into reverse or having the parking brake engaged.

I blame Spivey.

I really wish I could make it over there with you guys, enjoy the heck out of it and have a few drinks for me

I really wish I could make it over there with you guys, enjoy the heck out of it and have a few drinks for me

We'll get out there again before the end of the year, Martin. And your avitar ROCKS!

I'll probably be at the course around 9:30 or so, need to help out around the house a little bit in the morning before I start driving there.

I'll probably be at the course around 9:30 or so, need to help out around the house a little bit in the morning before I start driving there.

Yeah, I'm thinking I should get the kids up, changed and fed before I leave to help the wife out. Especially since I'm going to the Revs game that night as well....

With AngryYankee arriving in providence at 0 dark 30, we should be there before the starter arrives
Likely meet up at the breakfast place mentioned

The breakfast place has a cheeseburger with egg on their breakfast menu. See you there!

Hell Yeah!! I hope you guys are ready for my totally inappropriate sarcasm and fits of cursing rage when I shank one into the water....WOO HOO! PARTY!

Sounds like my kind of guy!! We need to play some time! LOL

With AngryYankee arriving in providence at 0 dark 30, we should be there before the starter arrives
Likely meet up at the breakfast place mentioned

I'm up for anything as long as there is food in my belly, a club in one hand., and a beer in the other.

I'm up for anything as long as there is food in my belly, a club in one hand., and a beer in the other.

Might have to start with bloody Mary's at that hour, I gave up beer for breakfast

Might have to start with bloody Mary's at that hour, I gave up beer for breakfast

Ugh, not a bloody mary fan, might have to go the chick route and get a mimosa.

Back