SeeMore Putters Thread

Send' me some offers, fellas! (Don't yell at me, mods...)

The SeeMore bug definitely bites hard. I started with SeeMore not long after joining the site, and I've wandered away twice. I've had plenty of Camerons, Odysseys, Bridgestones, and I always come back. The quality of their product and the level of customer service just makes the choice so easy. I just can't understand why more people don't do it!

Bumped your mp thread to hopefully get you a few more bites. It was never closed.

Bumped your mp thread to hopefully get you a few more bites. It was never closed.

I never asked for it to be closed. I was holding out hope...

Driver, pitching wedge, 12 putters

too funny my collectors bag was getting out of hand so I started selling all off, now wishing would have kept a few , it is a addiction (SeeMore) purchasing. Slowly starting again going for PR only.

too funny my collectors bag was getting out of hand so I started selling all off, now wishing would have kept a few , it is a addiction (SeeMore) purchasing. Slowly starting again going for PR only.

wait wait wait. Am I reading your signature right? You have a smoke diamond diving board?

Looks like I will get to meet rogt on Sunday. Hopefully we can get some SeeMore magic going.

wait wait wait. Am I reading your signature right? You have a smoke diamond diving board?

Sure does. Not quite as epic as the torched finish, but epic enough in it's own right.

22monk, I'm still in ponder mode too so don't give up hope lol.

I really don't have much point of comparison as I've only had an original FGP Mallet, and currently love my cdm X2. Not sure how this compares besides 30 grams lighter.

22monk, I'm still in ponder mode too so don't give up hope lol.

I really don't have much point of comparison as I've only had an original FGP Mallet, and currently love my cdm X2. Not sure how this compares besides 30 grams lighter.

Apparently so are a bunch of other people! Don't let someone else beat you to it!

Looks like I will get to meet rogt on Sunday. Hopefully we can get some SeeMore magic going.

Agreed! Just don't know what to roll, DB1 or DB4x or if newest shows PR Mfgp2 tri sole.

You know better from #03 to #02. ��

Nice! Glad you got him down and he let it go finally. Love the head over need to find one.

That finish is incredible.

Sure does. Not quite as epic as the torched finish, but epic enough in it's own right.

I am amazed that I never realized that the Diving Board 1 came in that finish.

Put a Mid Slim on this afternoon in place of an Ultra Slim on the FGP Tour and think I like the putter even more now! Air putter grip installation is a beautiful thing!

I love Ted and Grant and Alex and SeeMore altogether. What a group. Another PR headcover on the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Curses,,,,,when I'm on judge judy after getting a beatdown with a shiny new seemore, , I will bring this thread up.....:beat-up:

I love Ted and Grant and Alex and SeeMore altogether. What a group. Another PR headcover on the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Red or brown? I think I am up to 3 of each.

Red or brown? I think I am up to 3 of each.

Red. I'll have one of each now, and there's no chance of either of them going anywhere. Although, man, do I have a lot of headcovers now. I really need to find a neater way to display them all.

Have seen the red PR cover what do the others look like? Still wanting one of these
B2D36063-9839-4ABB-A5BD-AC0A41847FF1_zps8crkgdck.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Have seen the red PR cover what do the others look like? Still wanting one of these
B2D36063-9839-4ABB-A5BD-AC0A41847FF1_zps8crkgdck.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Same design, but they're light tan instead of red. I know there are pictures on the thread somewhere.

Glad I rolled some Seemores tonight. Confirmed my belief that the FGP is not for me, but the FGP2 is fantastic.

Added the 3.0 + to my Giant tonight. Sexy.
1e25b974c021ebf5ab32307085d3766c.jpg

Back