Bridgestone Tour Premium Glove

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know a bunch of guys at THP Legacy got a chance to try out this glove. While many think gloves are virtually the same, and for a lot of people they might be, but one feature that is really cool with this model is the Multicolored Logo changing method. It seems simple and easy, and works just that way, but its nice to color match the outfit or the mood that day.

tour-glove-inserts.png

tour-glove-main.png

I was not a Bridgestone guy at Legacy but saw these first hand and they are really, really cool. What a great idea for those that want a little bit of flair or to match even more.

I've always enjoyed Bridgestone gloves. Love the color insert.

I absolutely adore these gloves and this will be my go to glove for my premium glove. Generally I only wear it for when I'm actually playing because I don't want to burn through it too quickly.

Last edited:
Bridgestone Tour Premium Glove

I was just looking at these yesterday on their website and thought it an interesting add on. Now if I could just find them in person locally.
For those that have tried these I assume based on pictures they're minimal? I currently use Wilson FG tour and like how thin they feel compared to some others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember you talking about these at the KC Invitational. I am really looking forward to trying one.

• Admin
I was just looking at these yesterday on their website and thought it an interesting add on. Now if I could just find them in person locally.
For those that have tried these I assume based on pictures they're minimal? I currently use Wilson FG tour and like how thin they feel compared to some others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar in thickness.

I still have a few of these and love the fit. They keep their form even in this high humidty and heat.

I still have a few of these and love the fit. They keep their form even in this high humidty and heat.
Now that is exactly what I need. I have 7 FT Sta Soft Gloves and they definitely do not keep their form, which is why I go through so many per round.

bought one recently and plan to use in my next round. i like the ability to change colors

The ability to change colors is kinda cool, I've seen it on some shoes before, but I'm not sure I would take the time do that every time out.

I was actually using this glove before the Legacy, and it it my new favorite glove. I have not seen any wear yet, and unlike some of my previous gloves, have not noticed it get soaked through with sweat during a humid round. It fits well and is incredibly comfortable. The changeable color is a really simple, but incredibly cool idea, and would not be shocked to eventually see others mimic the concept. Of course, mine is always stuck on blue...

I bought one of these before the Bridgestone Championship last year. I loved the feel and the customization feature of the glove. The downside, for me, was that the glove only lasted a handful of rounds before the glove ripped. That is likely a grip problem on my end, but it was just uncommon to have a rip develop that quickly. I'm currently using one of their other gloves, and I love the durability of it, so maybe it was just a freak incident on my initial use of the Tour Premium offering.

Those gloves are sharp. Going to have to pick up a few of them

I was there and nobody even mentioned that feature to me. That's pretty awesome. I do know a lot of people gave high props to the quality of the glove.

~Rock

Being able to change the color to match the outfit for the day is a nice touch!

I love this glove. Had it last season and it's fantastic.

I've been gaming this glove for nearly a year now, and I absolutely adore it. Nice and light with thin materials gives me the grip I need without the added bulk. The overall wear and tear comes a bit faster than some of the more durable, thicker gloves on the market, but I cannot overlook how little this glove hinders my ability to feel the club in my glove hand.

If I had 50 of them, I'd never even consider looking at other gloves until all 50 were destroyed. Love it.

Just ordered one online. Hope it gets here before I leave for the Savannah Invitational

We got these as part of the MC last year. They are absolutely stellar gloves--comfortable and they perform great in the heat and humidity, which is the most important quality to me. I always switch mine out to the blue tab.

These look seriously comfy

If it is as comfortable and feels similar to the eGlove than I will be all over it.

As long at the glove is high quality, that's all I care about.

I'm not usually one to pay for premium gloves, but man, what a comfortable, thin glove this is. Feels like a second skin, and for as much as I used it this past weekend, it didn't show much wear at all yet.

The color changing thing is pretty sweet too. Takes about 10 seconds to set up. Depending how the couple I have last, I may invest in more of these down the road.

Back