Solari Putter???? who??

wilsonstaffiron

Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up a couple of these new for a ridiculous small amount of change. It continually bounces other high end putters out of my bag, other than the mgp which it is an ongoing duel. Wondering where these came from originally and if any one else has any experience with them. Best $20 I've ever spent, well that one night in vegas,, we were,,,,nope another story another time...:beauty:
View attachment 21169View attachment 21170View attachment 21171View attachment 21172

Done by Ray Solari I believe.
If I am not mistaken, it was a small brand that did not last very long.

Can't help you on the origins, but congrats on finding a flat stick that works. Mine isn't sexy either, but I find it works for me.

Can't see your pic.
What do you love about it?

Very interesting looking alignment aid on that putter. Glad you found 'the one".

Can't see your pic.
What do you love about it?

Well, the build quality is great. I don't favor the offset putters very much and this one is pretty straight. Toe heavy but that seems to fit my putt swing. Guy has 6 of these left, I got another to stick back after using this one a bit. In case I back over it with the cart. The grip is nice feeling but it is starting to wear a little quicker than it should but I have a jumbo winn at the helm for that day.

Done by Ray Solari I believe.
If I am not mistaken, it was a small brand that did not last very long.

You are correct. Not sure on the numbers made, but it was not a huge amount and only for a period of I think from the mid 90's to early 2000's?

Back