MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Lets get some more confirmed for all 3 days!

Lets get some more confirmed for all 3 days!

I love the enthusiasm! I'm personally waiting for the time and place to be confirmed before playing Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im really looking forward to this. I'm not making Friday unless something changes, but Saturday for sure and hopefully Sunday if my wife doesn't kill me. Going to be cool to have a bunch of THPers in MI!

I love the enthusiasm! I'm personally waiting for the time and place to be confirmed before playing Friday.

I can most likely get a half day on Friday and make the drive north depending on the time.

I can most likely get a half day on Friday and make the drive north depending on the time.

Awesome man... Like I said for me it really depends on time/location. Shoot just hoping in the pool with a couple beers wouldn't be bad either.

Awesome man... Like I said for me it really depends on time/location. Shoot just hoping in the pool with a couple beers wouldn't be bad either.

definitely couldn't hate on that idea.

definitely couldn't hate on that idea.

Ya especially if the temp stays where it's at.

Going to need to start getting legit headcounts soon

I'm legit

Just a little preview of what I've got on my list. If anyone has suggestions, feel free. Going to be a killer rate anywhere, I can tell you that much.

Golf CourseDistance From Eagle Crest
Northville Hills24 mi/25 min
Tanglewood20 mi/32 min
Cattails22 mi/30 min
Moose Ridge27 mi/25 min
Pheasant Run9.6 mi/14 min
Coyote Preserve46.2 mi/42 min
Majestic38.3 mi/36 min
Grande48.9 mi/44 min
Stonebridge 10.7 mi/16 min

Just played Cattails (golfnow $10 round, gotta love it) but I'd say you should pass on that one. The was parking lot had a lot of trash laying in it when I showed up. The range was chewed up and hard panned. The course itself was pretty nice, decent lay out. But my god was it slow. And also it's warm like this next month it gets very humid here( it's built around a swamp)

I am... not attending now. :sad:

Courtney has been making secret plans for a trip to San Fransisco for us that basically her company would be paying 90% of it (she has to go out for work). But she got the weekend wrong, she thought it was the weekend before Ypsilanti but it is the weekend of. She’s put so much into this that i couldn’t tell her no. I just found out about it. So I am sorry that I will miss seeing all of you, but I've never been to California before so this is going to be a special trip for us.

I hope I'll see some of you in October at Kensington, at the least.

No worries Rob, enjoy the trip

All good rob enjoy the trip!

Sounds like a fun trip Rob..enjoy!

Just a little preview of what I've got on my list. If anyone has suggestions, feel free. Going to be a killer rate anywhere, I can tell you that much.

Golf CourseDistance From Eagle Crest
Northville Hills24 mi/25 min
Tanglewood20 mi/32 min
Cattails22 mi/30 min
Moose Ridge27 mi/25 min
Pheasant Run9.6 mi/14 min
Coyote Preserve46.2 mi/42 min
Majestic38.3 mi/36 min
Grande48.9 mi/44 min
Stonebridge 10.7 mi/16 min

Pheasant Run is right around the block from me!

Let's get some more confirms!

Calling resort today to see where we stand on rooms

if we get cut off and someone needs a room I am sure Mike and Jason would be ok with adding a 4th to our room Friday and/or Saturday night. Just something to keep in mind

Back