2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

I am stuck at work, who's winning?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

I am stuck at work, who's winning?

The big swede right now. Fowler holding second

The big swede right now. Fowler holding second
I am stuck on who to root for then. I am a fan of both......

Stenson is just playing fantastically....don't see him giving this back.

That was such a solid shot by Rickie. Could be a two shot swing here

Great shot by Rickie.

Great birdie. And just like that he's one back!!!

We have a ball game!

What a pretty drive by Stenson.

I like Fowler, but I think his fans lead in Baba Booeys per capita.

This is going to be exciting. Id love to see either guy pick up the W, honestly.

Also, does Stenson ever hit driver? Not that he needs to when he can hit a 3w 340, but I haven't seen him hit one yet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You'd have to question what the heck Stenson is thinking if he were to pull driver. 3 wood is on a frozen rope and just as long.

This is going to be a fun finish.

You'd have to question what the heck Stenson is thinking if he were to pull driver. 3 wood is on a frozen rope and just as long.
Agreed.

Clutch from Stenson there. Shut that crowd up quick haha

Nice putt by Stenson after someone yelling Stenson sucks when they're walking up to the green.

Watching him hit that thing in person yesterday was amazing. He absolutely crushes that thing.

They should every tee somewhere where people can't stand like on that hole. That was far more enjoyable to watch.

Louis with an incredible shot.

Finished all my schoolwork and errands and settling into watch this. Hoping Rickie pulls out the victory

Oh this is going to get verrrrryyyy interesting.

Go Stenson!

Go Stenson!
After how douchey the gallery is being to him, I'd love to see him shut them the hell up. I like Rickie too though.

Man if Hoffman didn't have a bad 3rd round, he'd easily be up there. All 3 other rounds in the 60's and one of them was a 63.

Boston sports fans are sure a classy bunch eh? Geeeez guys.

Back