Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be incredibly fun.

I would never move away from the online leagues, as I dont want to penalize for travel, but for those that would want more, maybe its the time to do something like that (next year) and make it the grand leagues or something of the sort. Swag, etc.

I would never move away from the online leagues, as I dont want to penalize for travel, but for those that would want more, maybe its the time to do something like that (next year) and make it the grand leagues or something of the sort. Swag, etc.

That's what I was thinking. There could be 1 or 2 leagues filled with those that travel to the event and then keep standard online as well for those that can't make it.

I feel like one of these years, a THP Event has to be centered around the live draft.
Tons of Golf
Tons of Prizes
Maybe some gambling
And a live in person draft.

Live drafts are a ton of fun. Usually take longer, but I like them better.

I feel like one of these years, a THP Event has to be centered around the live draft.
Tons of Golf
Tons of Prizes
Maybe some gambling
I watched GG draft live once. That is an event in itself.

Live drafts are a ton of fun. Usually take longer, but I like them better.

It would be done with a live ticker, catered food and a "shot clock" but it would be a spectacle. Truly the only way to do a THP Event.

It would be done with a live ticker, catered food and a "shot clock" but it would be a spectacle. Truly the only way to do a THP Event.

Yeah shot clock would keep it on track. It definitely would be a blast!

Maybe make some "contests" for drafting order even. Like closest to the pin, final score, long drive or a myriad of other things

Tons of Golf
Tons of Prizes
Maybe some gambling
That would be sweet!

My draft order is figured out and entered into ESPN...guess I'm as ready as I'm going to get. Bring on the fun tonight.

A live draft would be sweet.

You could offer the spots to the top finishers from this year's leagues. 1st & 2nd place get automatic bids into the big league & fill out the other 4 spots with the top 4 point scorers from all the leagues who weren't already in.

Hope there isn't too much auto draft in league 4.

Ugh. Pick 5 is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust awkward enough it makes you start to overthink.

Immediate though, its SO long until I pick again that I absolutely need to go HB. Other thought, just the best player available at the moment (non-QB).

In a 16 team league I know backs are critical, it KILLED me last year having to roll with Gore and Asiata almost all damn year. Thanks AD.

Ugh. Pick 5 is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust awkward enough it makes you start to overthink.

Immediate though, its SO long until I pick again that I absolutely need to go HB. Other thought, just the best player available at the moment (non-QB).

In a 16 team league I know backs are critical, it KILLED me last year having to roll with Gore and Asiata almost all damn year. Thanks AD.

Right there with you. Pick 5 is driving me crazy right now. There WILL be elite players available but do you go RB as the safe bet or go for broke with a WR1 knowing the RBs you get later will all be RB2 or even less???

It is making me overthink big time today

Try being the 16th pick and having some real problems lol. At least ur guaranteed to get Bell, Charles, Peterson, Lacy, or Lynch.

Try being the 16th pick and having some real problems lol. At least ur guaranteed to get Bell, Charles, Peterson, Lacy, or Lynch.
I prefer being at the back end of round 1. Helps you get a feel for which way the draft is going to go. Also 2 top 20 picks is nice.

Leave me something good for 14. Just glad I get another pick 6 later.

14 will be interesting.....top tier RB's are gone and top tier WR's are available. Top WR or 2nd tier RB (most likely, don't expect top 10 PRK RB's available)?

No way he takes Peterson again...

I prefer being at the back end of round 1. Helps you get a feel for which way the draft is going to go. Also 2 top 20 picks is nice.

Agreed. Because when you pick EARLY and you'r pick becomes a felon, it sucks. Hahahaha

I'm 100% sure you'll take the guy I want the pick before mine.

...but, since it's already 5:00 on draft day, and I haven't even begun to look at a list of players, I have no idea who that actually is yet....

Agreed. Because when you pick EARLY and you'r pick becomes a felon, it sucks. Hahahaha
Been there. Done that. He's off my list.

120 minutes to go.

Tweaked the rankings, went through a few mock drafts, and I'm happy with what it looks like the late pick will net me. Heading to a family BBQ, so I'm likely looking at an autopick or my parents yelling at me for being on the computer, but I'm feeling good about this.

Heard today more charges are pending...just saying.

I also heard today that if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back