Oh and prenups.... I need to make sure Becky doesn't doesn't take my new driver or birdieball green if she divorces me :p
c6806efaa4b8f030f14907ab068d4c68.jpg

Done.

~Rock

TCI seems to set up well for this lefty who plays a cut. Which means I've just jinxed myself and my cut will turn into a pull or go dead straight. Looking forward to see you all!

I tried to write a score but couldn't grip the pencil with my mittens on. When I took my mittens off the pencil was frozen and wouldn't write. What in trying to say is it was cold.
I prayed for lightning that day... Really really bad lightning....

TCI seems to set up well for this lefty who plays a cut. Which means I've just jinxed myself and my cut will turn into a pull or go dead straight. Looking forward to see you all!

It sets up well for right handed golfers who play a draw too, but I lost that somewhere in Myrtle Beach.

~Rock

Welcome to THP golf!

It sets up well for right handed golfers who play a draw too, but I lost that somewhere in Myrtle Beach.

~Rock

Psh, you'll probably be hitting that sweet little baby draw down the middle of the fairway with your driver all weekend, just like you did at Arbor.

Psh, you'll probably be hitting that sweet little baby draw down the middle of the fairway with your driver all weekend, just like you did at Arbor.

Different driver, not so much. Not that there's anything wrong with the D200 driver, just not so much draw in it. But the center of the fairway should still happen frequently.

EDIT: I'm putting better now though, and even more so with the infinite putter.

~Rock

pshhh.... stick with the 5 iron to putt. It's your secret weapon.

By the way... I'm kind of bummed we're not playing Corydon. I LOVE that place. :) Country Club livin!

Different driver, not so much. Not that there's anything wrong with the D200 driver, just not so much draw in it. But the center of the fairway should still happen frequently.

EDIT: I'm putting better now though, and even more so with the infinite putter.

~Rock

pshhh.... stick with the 5 iron to putt. It's your secret weapon.

By the way... I'm kind of bummed we're not playing Corydon. I LOVE that place. :) Country Club livin!

First, its city tournament this weekend. And no, I'm not playing in the city tournament. Two, the course is in far worse shape than last year just due to the sheer amount of rain we are getting. Fairway is starting to reach rough height.

But yea, 10somes are fun.

~Rock

You're NOT playing?! How can the Mayor not play? You love us that much? :)

First, its city tournament this weekend. And no, I'm not playing in the city tournament. Two, the course is in far worse shape than last year just due to the sheer amount of rain we are getting. Fairway is starting to reach rough height.

But yea, 10somes are fun.

~Rock

You're NOT playing?! How can the Mayor not play? You love us that much? :)

Nope, not playing. I've been there and done that....twice. I chose THP over the tourney, and I have known about that since about early March.

~Rock

Well I'm settled in the motel now.. By the way WHAT TEES ARE WE PLAYING FROM. ??
LMAO

Well I'm settled in the motel now.. By the way WHAT TEES ARE WE PLAYING FROM. 
LMAO

At least you didn't cap it off with "i don't like the deacon tees."

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow my friend. I nominate your room for the party. Thanks.

~Rock

Dang it.... Forgot that part hehe

Should be there in just over 24 hours. Cant wait to put some faces to names.

Back in Iowa! Let the battle begin.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Shot a 45 tonight, so I'm firing on all cylinders coming into Iowa... the only way I can hit my driver straight is if I scream at myself inside my head so I don't think about the shot. Works like a charm. I need fireball.

Shot a 45 tonight, so I'm firing on all cylinders coming into Iowa... the only way I can hit my driver straight is if I scream at myself inside my head so I don't think about the shot. Works like a charm. I need fireball.
Ill scream at you to make it easier.

~Rock

4.5 hours later... My summer class is OVER!! Everything is posted.... Now I need to do some stretching and packing. A bit of work tomorrow, chiro and Iowa!

Just got to work in the city and have half a day to go before the trip to Iowa begins. I can't wait to play some golf with some awesome people on some great courses

24 hours from now, Tony and I should be rolling up to TCI like conquering heroes. I already need a nap just thinking about the wake up at 3:00am.

Just about to hit the road!! See you all there!! Safe travels..

Back