The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what wears me out? Making guacamole.

I just buy it from Chipotle. It's so much easier. Yep, I'm lazy. :smile:

THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!! Ugh now I am starving.

This looks like a perfect time for a picture with the caption "Check out my watch".
Always time...Well not for Crapotle, but perhaps Moe's. :D

This looks like a perfect time for a picture with the caption "Check out my watch".

Pffffft. I tried to share the glory that is Moe's with you and you denied me.

Is Moe's good? There is one about 10 min from my work and I have never even be inside.

Now I really need some table side guac from flamestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chain gangs working close to schools with an over weight gain that had no gun.

You ever get that rotting feeling in the pit of your stomach, and then one or nine terrible things happen to you or family? Got that this morning, and then the dominoes fell. Honestly, for as great as it is to be alive, this world is ****ing cruel. I cannot say this enough. **** you cancer. ****. You.

Hate hearing that Dan

Hate hearing that Dan

It's just freaking ridiculous, man. I hate being the ranter because I truly believe I'm as lucky as they come, but good god why does it have to domino like that?

This time an Aunt. One of the nicest people I've ever met. Can it possibly stop?!

Is Moe's good? There is one about 10 min from my work and I have never even be inside.

Think Crapotle, but with bacon added and free salsa bar.

Now I really need some table side guac from flamestone.

Its so good.

You ever get that rotting feeling in the pit of your stomach, and then one or nine terrible things happen to you or family? Got that this morning, and then the dominoes fell. Honestly, for as great as it is to be alive, this world is ****ing cruel. I cannot say this enough. **** you cancer. ****. You.

Im with you. **** YOU CANCER!!!!

It's just freaking ridiculous, man. I hate being the ranter because I truly believe I'm as lucky as they come, but good god why does it have to domino like that?

This time an Aunt. One of the nicest people I've ever met. Can it possibly stop?!

Sorry to hear that Dan.

Thats horrible Dan. Thinking of you bud

Because cancer is a cruel b*tch, but one that will feel pretty good to finally see get put in her place one day.

I hope they caught it in time for your aunt, or gave her some optimistic news.

I shouldn't have aired it on here. I truly do appreciate the support guys -- I'm just so sick of hearing about people getting the worst possible luck there is. It's not fair.

Seems it always happens to the good ones.

Sorry to hear this.

I'm sorry to hear this Dan.

Sorry Dan- thinking of you man

Sorry to hear this. I've been lucky enough that those that I know that have been given this same news it was early enough that it was removed and they are doing well. My wife though lost her mother to cancer 15 years ago. I never got to meet her. Some may say that it was a fortunate break that I didn't have to deal with my mother in law, but my son also never got to meet his grandmother.

Because cancer is a cruel b*tch, but one that will feel pretty good to finally see get put in her place one day.

I hope they caught it in time for your aunt, or gave her some optimistic news.

Great strides are being made and soon it will be.

Yeah it's definitely no fun. My wife was diagnosed with cancer this year. Apparently 1 in a million people get this type, which was aggressive. They had to take out a section of her back, but things look clear for her now and we're hoping it stays that way.

Thinking about you, Dan. Cancer is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back