What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 52 for leagues. They seem to get into my head. I can go and shoot in the 40s consistently. But as soon as it's league night it's like my game goes down. I can shoot in scrambles and tournaments fine, but my weekly league somehow gets in my head.

I am so happy with my golf right now. I hate to come in here and brag but for me, shooting sub 80 rounds is a pretty big deal. I shot 78 today and won my senior blitz again. + 10 on the day got er done. My handicap is dropping quickly and my points are going up just as quick. Gosh,,, I am so beside myself and to think of the 3 putts (2) I had from inside 10 foot today and the very short birdie putt I missed, it could have been easily a 75 . No doubles today on my card with one birdie and a bunch of other good stuff imo!

You took that course and those other old guys to the woodshed! :clapp: :stickbeat: :deadhorse:

41 and 41 I missed a straight uphill 7 footer for birdie on 18 short lol

Just killing it right now!
Ha thanks! My league results the past few weeks have been abysmal, so it was nice to see I can still score the past 2 nines I've played.

nice going.. i played there tonight too. shot a 40 on the back from the black tees. couldn't get dialed in i was a club off on most approaches the ball was flying far tonight.
Yeah the humidity was helping the ball move tonight. Black tees on the back are much more reasonable than on the front. Nice shooting.

Ha thanks! My league results the past few weeks have been abysmal, so it was nice to see I can still score the past 2 nines I've played.
I would say so shooting under par at manakiki is no Joke those greens can be tricky especially with how dry and hard it's been.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Holy carp! Holy carp! Holy carp!

1 under 35. First under par 9 ever!!

Chipped in for one of the birds!

Sounds like #TeamRhi is ready.... we just need to find a 3rd team member lol. Keep it up buddy!

Sounds like #TeamRhi is ready.... we just need to find a 3rd team member lol. Keep it up buddy!
Thanks partner! Just ignore the 43 and 45 I threw up in league the past couple weeks haha.

Thanks partner! Just ignore the 43 and 45 I threw up in league the past couple weeks haha.

I shot an ugly 88 not long ago as well. We're just getting the ugly scores out of our system early.

I shot an 89 on Sunday in Indiana. A pretty fun little track called The Course at Aberdeen that is on the harder side.

Worst part was I was -1 after three holes and even after 4, before finishing the front with a 45 lol.

Made a birdie and some solid putts. Just lost the swing early on in the round.

Those last 5 on the front had to be impressive

Those last 5 on the front had to be impressive

I prefer to call it special. Ahh well. I had a few moments that made me feel decent and the company was good.

38 last night on 9 holes. 40 Monday. Going out tonight will make for 13 straight days on the golf course. May take a day off Thursday and Friday. But back to the Beach for more golf this weekend

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Milehighgolfer and his friend came up to golf and fish with me yesterday and I shot 43/36-79 with 3 birdies, 2 doubles and 6 bogeys. Definitely a tale of two nines. Blew a 4 footer for birdie on #1, 3 putted for par on #2, and couldn't convert an easy up and down on #4 for another birdie. I then lost 6 shots on the next 5 holes to make that 43. I turned it around on the back with birdies on 3 of the next 5 holes putting me -2 on the back with another 4 footer on #15 to make it it three birdies in a row but I blew that putt. I scuttled a bit after that with bogeys on #16 & #17. I really had an opportunity to get epically low on the back but couldn't keep it going. I realistically could have made 7 birdies today. I didn't, but I put myself in good position to make them and that is all that I can ask for.

Shot an 82 (38,44) today in league play. I played well on the front but had a snowman on #10 and 2 three putts on the back.

Played alone this morning.
80 degrees, humid, cloudy and raining a bit.
49/46 95 GHIN to 92. Ten (10) penalty strokes. 5 Gir. 35 putts.
The Px test shaft - I haven't figured out my miss with it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 79 (42 - 37) at Broad Run (PA) this morning.

Used a just bought on eBay Nike driver on the front nine which I plan to cut and re-weight). A double and 4 bogeys.

Switched to my Mizuno on the back nine. Birdied 10 with a 50' putt and 18 with a 25 footer. 3 bogeys and 4 pars in between. Kick myself for a 3 putt on 17 missing the 5' second putt by an inch. Also lipped out a par putt after a bunker shot for another bogey.

Still and all, 4 straight rounds in the 70s (79, 77, 79, 79) since breaking into the 70's for the first time in 30 years.

Last edited:
42/44 86 at murphy creek. 4 penalties off the tee. Should have really been a sub 80 round...

Shot an 82 (38,44) today in league play. I played well on the front but had a snowman on #10 and 2 three putts on the back.

I have a love/hate relationship with 10. Mostly hate.

39-40 = 79 on the home course with the all Titleist bag today. It felt awesome all around tee to green

39-40 = 79 on the home course with the all Titleist bag today. It felt awesome all around tee to green

Well done ?

40/39=79 in our weekly blitz. 10/14 FWs, 1 penalty stroke, 1 - 3 putt, 31 putts total. Zero birdies, I just cannot get them to fall right now, 3 rounds and counting since my last. I was Even in the blitz so I did not finish close to cashing this week. Came pretty close to a HOI but the ball rolled by about 14' (the greens are rock hard from lack of rain) and I lipped out the putt. All of my buddies were + today but none were high enough to cash either.

40/39=79 in our weekly blitz. 10/14 FWs, 1 penalty stroke, 1 - 3 putt, 31 putts total. Zero birdies, I just cannot get them to fall right now, 3 rounds and counting since my last. I was Even in the blitz so I did not finish close to cashing this week. Came pretty close to a HOI but the ball rolled by about 14' (the greens are rock hard from lack of rain) and I lipped out the putt. All of my buddies were + today but none were high enough to cash either.

So similar man. I had to take an unplayable penalty drop as well on the back. Not from a bad swing either. Just a dumb luck bad lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back