On may way to meet up with bjosh and coers at The Legacy. I'll be there 2:15 I think, maybe earlier.
The legacy was last weekend... :alien:

Did you really just post your room # on the forum? I suspect you'll be placing an order for a dozen pizzas to be delivered right around 2 AM.
If that does happen, I know a fat guy who likes pizza, fireball, and wearing red... Just saying.

Enjoy the Legacy course. Its a fun layout. Only had 40mph winds last time I played it, which Wedge really liked.

~Rock

@ driving range now

Enjoy the Legacy course. Its a fun layout. Only had 40mph winds last time I played it, which Wedge really liked.

~Rock
You better not bring the wind this weekend.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Had to stop at the world largest truck stop... Iowa is so awesome!!

Had to stop at the world largest truck stop... Iowa is so awesome!!
That place rocks!

I'll be leaving to visit my cousin round 4~5 & not sure when I'll be back.. Maybe 10?
I thought your bed time was 8 pm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Lol, I was just an hr earlier to bed @ Branson.. Just cause you early birds.. golf so early. Lol

By the way you should be here

I was so close to cutting out early today, but my boss probably would not have liked that. Enjoy it fellas.

Wedge, its a little breezy down here right now. Ill try to bring just a little with me.

~Rock

Haven't seen a Godfather's Pizza in years. While I'm disappointed they didn't have taco pizza, I'll gladly take bacon cheeseburger with pickles!

I was so close to cutting out early today, but my boss probably would not have liked that. Enjoy it fellas.

Wedge, its a little breezy down here right now. Ill try to bring just a little with me.

~Rock
Resist that urge. 5 to 10 mph tomorrow. That's enough.

A client meeting I thought would take 45 mins was 2 hours.... Wheeeeeeeeew!

Now on to cleaning up the office and getting outta here.

All packed and ready to leave in a couple of hours I hate waiting lol

Just got here at The Legacy.. Anyone else's here??

In the pool

Well, all I have to do is throw my stuff in the car and go when I get home. Honestly, not sure why I came back to work. It's not like I'm going to actually do anything for the next 90 minutes.

~Rock

Leftyshaun first hole!!
49f509d4bd6d712eed71a64d7272eefb.jpg

Back