The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to hit and didn't realize I was in a fire ant pile. 80+ bites.

Same person controls it here....they know better.

Do what you have to do but make the golfers aware at time of sign up so it's not a surprise when they arrive at the course and already committed to playing.

Texas golf is hard enough as is.....we don't have time for that nonsense!! Give em a dose of pissed off Cookie!

Thunderstorm this morning, so I went to Walmart.

Walking into the store an old man backs his car into me. I slapped the rear window in time to push myself out of the way to avoid a bigger collision. Go to the passenger window, the man rolls down the window, and then tells me it was my fault.

Ummmm. Pedestrian, well behind your vehicle, and you pop it in reverse and hammer the gas. Yep. Totally my fault.

I am trying as hard as I can to get over failing to get that 2nd qualifying score, but I just can't get it off my mind. How am I supposed to move past something that derailed plans for the future, the plans of my employer and totally makes me feel like a failure? Everyone at work has been really supportive and told me that it isn't a big deal, but knowing that I really let people down even if they say otherwise is weighing so heavy on my mind. My poor wife is worried to death about me. I know in time it will pass, but right now it is hard to think that this won't bother me for the rest of my life.

My neighbor playing Drake very loud all the time enough said. The fake rapper that's softer then a slice of white bread.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm doing a volunteer shift at a Revs game up at Gillette, they just wrapped up a 2 hour rain delay after only playing 13 minutes. We're never going to get out of here.

Oh and dummy me grabbed a tray of fried dough that had just come out of the convection oven without mitts on. My palms are just a bit red a sore right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to really dislike the dfw airport. Taxiing time is outrageous, delays are more common than ever and there is more denim per square mile than any place in the world

I'm starting to really dislike the dfw airport. Taxiing time is outrageous, delays are more common than ever and there is more denim per square mile than any place in the world
Pretty good brisket offered there. Just saying

It's funny you mention it. Connie and I spent a few extra hours stuck there on our way to Myrtle and we HATED it. It was easily the biggest dump of an airport I've ever been in.

It's funny you mention it. Connie and I spent a few extra hours stuck there on our way to Myrtle and we HATED it. It was easily the biggest dump of an airport I've ever been in.
Easy that's part of Texas :)

I used to love it, but the delays and taxiing are getting to me. I made it just in time this time. B3 gate changes later of course. And I was at the very front of the plane row 3.

It's clean though, so that's a plus. I will still connect through here though. I like American, plus I get to wave to cookie.

I loathe that airport which is one reason I fly Southwest. Love Field is so much easier and has everything you need during a flight delay IMO

I loathe that airport which is one reason I fly Southwest. Love Field is so much easier and has everything you need during a flight delay IMO
Same here, I much prefer going through Love.

It's missing one thing. My connections and flights are never available.

It's missing one thing. My connections and flights are never available.

Yep I know you are about the upgrades and choosing your seat. Luckily for me with all my work travels A-List FTW

Yep I know you are about the upgrades and choosing your seat. Luckily for me with all my work travels A-List FTW

And cost right now. Plus they just don't have enough flights out of that one for me to the destinations I need. Maybe soon though.

My neighbor playing Drake very loud all the time enough said. The fake rapper that's softer then a slice of white bread.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Canadians can't rap, just ask Maestro Fresh Wes.

We have been taxiing for 17 minutes and now they just said, we have to wait. Thanks dfw

We have been taxiing for 17 minutes and now they just said, we have to wait. Thanks dfw

I hate waiting on a plane...maybe you should consider trading in the extra THP van for a THP Jet !

Poor Lexie got her nose scratched up while out walking today. She was sniffing near a fence when a person let their dog out and their dog attacked her through the fence.
a270fc9dd57756aac7b42a029da91bcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Aww! Poor girl!

Saw you mention it on facebook, feel bad for her, shes such a sweetheart!

Poor Lexie got her nose scratched up while out walking today. She was sniffing near a fence when a person let their dog out and their dog attacked her through the fence.
a270fc9dd57756aac7b42a029da91bcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Poor Lexie Pickles. Such a calm gentle little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back