Introducing Maide By Bonobos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
No sir, I had never heard of Maide by Bonobos. I had missed the introduction thread somehow but with Bonobos paying particular attention to fit and comfort they certainly have my attention.

I also had a pop-up offering 20% OFF and free shipping on my first order when I visited their website.

Style, comfort and works on and off the course. Sounds like a good combo.

Very cool, I enjoyed reading that and learning more about the brand. Had no idea they had that waist thing going on along with odd sizing.

I will definitely keep an eye out for this brand when purchases are needing to be made.

I wear a lot of Bonobos at work and really like it. Haven't worn any Maide yet, but it's on my radar. Quality is high and fit is superb for guys who don't want to look like they're wearing a garbage bag.

I like clothes and clothes that fit. I'm interested in trying these out. I'm just puzzled by the no even waist sizes. Do I go up or down when choosing.

• Admin
I like clothes and clothes that fit. I'm interested in trying these out. I'm just puzzled by the no even waist sizes. Do I go up or down when choosing.

Their online store is really awesome with this info. Its linked in the article and they have a section called "Find Your Fit". They do have both odds and evens though.

They have both even and odd sizes....at least in the golf pants they do.

I own some shorts and pants, I ended up sizing down one size. They make great stuff- they fit well, clean well, and wrinkles basically fall out. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was playing on the site earlier. Saw some good looking shorts
They have both even and odd sizes....at least in the golf pants they do.

Their online store is really awesome with this info. Its linked in the article and they have a section called "Find Your Fit". They do have both odds and evens though.

Was playing on the site earlier. Saw some good looking shorts

I was browsing through the sale section and they have a ton of stuff in there also.

I was browsing through the sale section and they have a ton of stuff in there also.
Nice summer clearance code on sales. Just need to find my size

You can also check Nordstrom Rack. Tons of good stuff on there at times.

You can also check Nordstrom Rack. Tons of good stuff on there at times.
Gonna check this out at lunch

I like a bit of humour... Scrolling down the site there's a photo of a woman that says in giant bold "Not a dude?"

hahahaha, well played Bonobos.

interesting read. Wasn't aware they made golf specific stuff, and haven't had a chance to see their regular stuff (but had heard of the name). Going to have to head over and check out the site now. THP opening more eyes to new stuff everyday....

This looks like a perfect product for me. Something I can wear on an off the course for days were I'm mixing work and golf. Going to be in the market for new shorts and pants soon so I'll be checking out their web site! I love golf clothing with the waistband like shown on the home page article. Keeps shirts tucked in during and after the swing!

Nice clothes with nice features. They are priced a bit beyond my normal comfort zone though.

I like the scorecard to add up to size, but I fear there are a few too many bogeys and double bogeys on my card... Will check this stuff out though if it comes in extra-medium

Back