Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nead isn't getting bumped from the bag anytime soon, but I really love the Wilson 8802...

Also any recommendations for a push cart? Only two things would be very durable and very compact when folded...

Nead isn't getting bumped from the bag anytime soon, but I really love the Wilson 8802...

Also any recommendations for a push cart? Only two things would be very durable and very compact when folded...

There's no better cart out there than a clic-gear IMO. Worth every cent.

3.5 is the current model now I think, though I'm still using my 2.0

Ugh so many different releases. How in the hell are you supposed to keep the value when you sell it?

Ugh so many different releases. How in the hell are you supposed to keep the value when you sell it?

I see what you did there.

And I like it.

I use the 8.0 and i love it, not as compact as i would like when folded though

Was looking at that one, i like that it seems heavy duty, but I would def want more compact folded.

Oh man not going to be able to do it...but hawk pondering a set of those black srixon 545/745's as a combo set. Holy mother of...

The Mrs is going to kill you lol

The Mrs is going to kill you lol

I try the purse analogy every now and then. Seems to work with the women folk somewhat.

Callaway 815 driver!, with the Diamana blue shaft! sounds like a lethal combo to me.

B. Asha 5s or 5x.

Shafts.... particularly a custom ProjectX shaft.

Strange ponder, but I'm pondering a new golf glove. The old Sciflex were my jam. I don't like the new ones the same. Very particular about gloves. I need some place to go where I can try on as many styles as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway 815 driver!, with the Diamana blue shaft! sounds like a lethal combo to me.

I have it... and it is freaking MONEY IN THE BANK!

Played that setup for a long long time this year, its a lot of fun.

My e8 beta 16.5 gets delivered tomorrow! Incredibly fast shipping from budget golf!

sun_mountain_three_5_stand_bag_grey_white_lime.jpg

sun_mountain_three_5_stand_bag_grey_red.jpg

I like the bottom one

D200 Driver, D200 irons, another FG Tour Wedge and a Low Tide Putter. Not sure which order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back