SeeMore Putters Thread

Just don't let Dan buy them all. I need one.

Hahahaha

Assuming 1 of goes to someone at SeeMore, I will own 2 of. Absolutely I must! And it will be engraved and retained for a lifetime.

Everyone else can have whatever they want. I'm ready.

Assuming 1 of goes to someone at SeeMore, I will own 2 of. Absolutely I must! And it will be engraved and retained for a lifetime.

Everyone else can have whatever they want. I'm ready.

What if they gave you #1...

Someone say tri-sole?

Tri-sole should be on all putters everywhere. We could rid the world of that silly toe up nonsense. Haha
Nope. My brother-in-law still went toe up when he tried both of my tri-soles. :confused2:

How about a smoke diamond M7 Private Reserve with Tri-Sole?

I need a minute.
Black smoke diamond M7 Private Reserve Tri-Sole?

Nope. My brother-in-law still went toe up when he tried both of my tri-soles. :confused2:

Thats just faulty setup, hands low.

334847eeaed8a870219211f3b7c952ac.jpg

With an insert. I like bronze. Jman likes copper.

Copper over bronze all day every day.

Another vote for copper

I need to look into this copper.

Enablers. All of you

I have a bronze. Just no copper

You NEED copper. Not enabling, just stating facts.

I want copper.

My wife said somthing last night that worried me a little. She asked if it would be too late to take up golf in 5 years after I am retired and our daughter goes off to college. That part of it is great but then it got me thinking about what will happen if she likes any of my SeeMores.....

My wife said somthing last night that worried me a little. She asked if it would be too late to take up golf in 5 years after I am retired and our daughter goes off to college. That part of it is great but then it got me thinking about what will happen if she likes any of my SeeMores.....

then you will have to buy more Seemores... where is the problem?

Get her a SeeMore.com account.

then you will have to buy more Seemores... where is the problem?
But what if she develops an atrachment to my m8, m7, DF, ONEcs or FGP Tour? The other 3 I could live with but these 5 would be tough to stomach.

Back