Your favorite club in your bag and why

esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My favorite club in my bag is my 60* wedge. I love playing this club because the shot you want execute is more feel then power. I love testing my touch around the green. I would say 50% of the time I get the result, I am looking for. What say you?

My driver, cause who doesn't love the big stick!

My 8 iron. It is my 150 club and I am very confident with it.

I also use it to bump and run off the edge of the green. I can't count the hole outs I've made with it from up to 5 feet off the green.

Gap wedge. Seems like I hit a quality shot about every time I pull it.

Mine would have to be my GW. I love the club and just feel super comfortable with it.

X2 Hot Pro 20* Hybrid - tks kang - It's my go to club in a lot of circumstances.

I think right now it is my SM5 lob. Then the 4w.

My bertha mini. I know 99% of the time when I step up to hit it I will put a good move on the ball and it will go where I want it to

+1 for driver. Every time a hole calls for driver I get excited!

Gap wedge.. I freaking love the 125 yard shot because I have so much confidence in the GW!

My putter. It drops putts.

Love my 60* around the green.

for the first time in a long time I'd say I love 10/14 clubs, and like 2 of the remaining 4 a lot. other 2 are because 5i and fw are both hard to hit regardless of clubs. I'm equally confident with all those clubs. the again, that could change at the drop of a hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 iron for me. It's my 150 club all day and I tend to base my other distances off of the consistency I have with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it's my 6 iron,deadly straight for every shot. Tee shots and from the fairway. Thing is money

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My sand wedge is my fave as I have a lot of versatility with it and really enjoy hitting any wedge/short iron shots onto the green.

My 4-wood, because not much is more satisfying than out driving people with it.

7 iron. I can hit a half dozen different shots with it depending on the situation.

6i.

When everything else is going badly, at least that club advances the ball.

I've marched down more than one fairway where it was like 6i, 6i, 6i, wedge after a horrific tee shot and a dinked fairway wood.

50*. I have really good distance control with it and can hit my mark from 60 to 115 plus chips with it.

Probably my 56*. I use it for full 100yd shots plus half swing chips and pitches under 70 yds and most greenside chips

My driver. I love having confidence in the big stick.

BB Mini.....just a very reliable and confidence inspiring club that puts me in the fairway the vast majority of the time.

Back