Contest - THP Blind Box Challenge

Congrats Tanker. Enjoy.

Congrats, tanker.

Thanks again for doing this contest for the Albatross Club members. Congratulations on the win Tanker, I'm sure you'll get great use out of all your "loot".

This was really fun! Congrats Tanker! Great haul of stuff!

Easy. Just one item. A Golden Ticket to the 2015 THP Grandaddy. :drool::fingers-crossed::smile-big:

I thought it might be a shot in the dark, I should off put on the light in the THP HQ store first!

Congrats Tanker! Enjoy your new gear. What a cool idea for a contest. Fair play JB and GG.

Congrats tanker! Great choices... enjoy them!

Congrats Tanker! Enjoy it buddy

Congrats tanker!

congrats Tanker!

Congrats Tanker!

Congrats tanker! One of my favorite THP contests I have ever seen.

Congrats Tanker!

Congrats!

Congrats Tanker!

Congratz, great win

Every time I saw an entry with THP stuff like that listed I cringed for them a little.

A box without THP stuff like that just isn't a box worth having!

Congrats, Tanker!

Congrats Tanker

A box without THP stuff like that just isn't a box worth having!

Congrats, Tanker!

I think he was referring to the items that people were listing that have been sold out for a while.

I think he was referring to the items that people were listing that have been sold out for a while.

Makes sense. I am still a noob, relatively speaking.

Congrats, Tanker! Hope to see these in your bag the next time we tee it up in AZ.

We wont list them all, but suffice it to say that more than half of them requested THP Tees. We just dont have any. Heck I dont even have any in my own bag.

Technically, I didn't specify THP epoch tees, I simply suggested epoch tees.

However...I guess if there are no THP tees, you probably don't have a lot of non-THP tees just laying around either. Crap...there went my loophole. :banghead: Stupid tees.

Still Congrats Tanker, the price for this box though, is you have now forfeited your excuse for missing any putts ever. :D

We will announce the winner shortly.
I will say though, if you asked for something from the THP Store, and its out of stock, it killed your entry. I so wish we had tees and towels for people.
Looks like I screwed up, I was one that requested an out of stock item (SS 3.0 grip). I read the contest as pick whatever you want and if you are chosen we'll send you whatever we actually had. I need to learn to read better.

Still, one helluva contest and congrats tanker!

Back