Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Consider your self in the mix :thumb: Who else is coming through Georgia that wants to play with us next Thursday heading to Savannah?

I'm not headed to Savannah but would like to get in on that Thursday game if it won't cause five players or some such bad number.

I'm not headed to Savannah but would like to get in on that Thursday game if it won't cause five players or some such bad number.

You're in however just a heads up as the greens were resanded today. Not bad,,, but a bit bumpy and not the fast smooth greens we are accustomed to. Are you talking about this Thursday or the next one leading up to Savannah?

Any time early works for me, the heat and humidity are killing me right now.

Next Thursday the 6th, I would like this week but we're doing a funeral Thursday.

Would love to see you Lefty and Shaney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am down, and I think Josh too, for this weekend, but I will not know what damn day until probably Friday. Maybe Thursday night. #Sux

I am down, and I think Josh too, for this weekend, but I will not know what damn day until probably Friday. Maybe Thursday night. #Sux

Ok. Let me know asap so I can get us a tee time :thumb:

Well I thought it was this week too, I plan to come up Thursday. I don't think I will be up next week as I will be getting everything ready to head out bright and early on Friday morning. Do that sound OK?

And yes Kyle we all do have our moments but us old coots have ours much more often.

Dawg we have a 9:28 tee time for tomorrow ?

There is only two of us so if anyone wants to join us, come on. I will advise that our greens were sanded yesterday however they are running fairly smooth and still quick pending hole location

Dawg we have a 9:28 tee time for tomorrow

There is only two of us so if anyone wants to join us, come on. I will advise that our greens were sanded yesterday however they are running fairly smooth and still quick pending hole location

Bumpty Bump :blob:

See you then. Looking forward to it buddy.

Heading out in about 15 minutes, bumping in case someone wants to meet us there.

Leaving now. See you in a while Bill.

Have fun today boys

I had a fun day with my buddy DawgDaddy despite the terrible slow play in front of us. We finally had to skip to 12 on the backside and come back to finish 10 & 11 when we came off 18. Gawd I love my brother Randy as he is as good as they come. I would enjoy having him as a partner in Savannah as we would be ready for bear. :blob: Old folks for the win!~ :bomb::D

I had a fun day with my buddy DawgDaddy despite the terrible slow play in front of us. We finally had to skip to 12 on the backside and come back to finish 10 & 11 when we came off 18. Gawd I love my brother Randy as he is as good as they come. I would enjoy having him as a partner in Savannah as we would be ready for bear. :blob: Old folks for the win!~ :bomb::D

LOL, that would be fun, I had a blast being taken to the woodshed today. Not too sure what had me playing so bad but it seems I drug you down on the front but when we jumped to 12 you were able to shake it off an play some good golf. Me not so much. That 91 was my worse since starting back playing in March and April when my back got better.

The best part of the day was watching Ole Gray shooting a smooth 38 on the back. We laughed and talked about all things great and small. When I got home I checked and the heat index was 102° so I am worn out. I am looking forward to seeing you and KellyBo in Savannah next week. I enjoyed today so much!

KellyBo just told me she is canceling her league play next Wednesday which means we can play then if you guys prefer. Heck I will cancel my Tuesday blitz if you'd rather play Tuesday. Just some options to think about since it would be tough for her and I to play three days straight in a row.

For the Saturday group coming up this weekend I have a 10:15 tee time. I'm talking to T0AD & MillerTime :thumb:

I'm only off on Thursday and Friday next week Bill..

I'm only off on Thursday and Friday next week Bill..

Ok buddy. We will figure something out asap?

KellyBo is playing this Saturday morning

KellyBo just told me she is canceling her league play next Wednesday which means we can play then if you guys prefer. Heck I will cancel my Tuesday blitz if you'd rather play Tuesday. Just some options to think about since it would be tough for her and I to play three days straight in a row.

For the Saturday group coming up this weekend I have a 10:15 tee time. I'm talking to T0AD & MillerTime :thumb:

Don't want to inconvenience y'all. I could do Wednesday or Thursday but Later in the summer will work too, which would give me more time to get this stiff back well. Totally up to what is most convenient for you folks.

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I may not be able to play. I promised my old roommate I'd tee it up with him this weekend, so that would make 5 if he shows up. I can catch yall another time.

I may not be able to play. I promised my old roommate I'd tee it up with him this weekend, so that would make 5 if he shows up. I can catch yall another time.

So it looks like myself, KellyBo, and T0ADster now. Tee time is now 10:08 and we need one more :thumb:

So it looks like myself, KellyBo, and T0ADster now. Tee time is now 10:08 and we need one more :thumb:

I thought about it and my granddaughter called today, we are keeping our Weston tomorrow and tomorrow night. Y'all have fun.

I thought about it and my granddaughter called today, we are keeping our Weston tomorrow and tomorrow night. Y'all have fun.

Grand Babies are like sugar. You can't get enough :in-love:

Grand Babies are like sugar. You can't get enough :in-love:

And great grands are even sweeter, Weston is our great grandson.

Back