#THPCallOut I'm calling out T2GRN18

Status
Not open for further replies.

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Kevin it's time to get serious about 2016.

Strokes: currently pretty even in hdcp and were only a few strokes difference in summer of 2015. Let's go straight up.

Course of your choosing. Let's say in April after the weather breaks.

Bet: open for suggestions

what do you say buddy

This should be a good match. Hmm

This will be a good one!

You don't want any part of this!

A true heavyweight bout right here, this is a tough one to pick the winner, i'll have to choose my side closer to the event.

A true heavyweight bout right here, this is a tough one to pick the winner, i'll have to choose my side closer to the event.

Come on bro, I'm working on the tonnage hahaha

This'll be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emart, just remember I have a spot on the team. It seems you'd be looking to take on other hopefuls. But if you want to put your destiny in my hands that's fine.

Oh man, you sure you know what you are getting into? Kevin doesn't know how to show mercy on the course. Good luck!

I got Kevin all the way!

This should be a great pick 'em match. Will have to hold off to make my pick as it looks to close to call at the moment.

Two solid guys, but I'm going with my boy Kevin on this one.

Straight up? I think this one will be closer than meets the eye but I gotta take Kev.

Straight up? I think this one will be closer than meets the eye but I gotta take Kev.
I'm thinking this one might even go to extra holes.

You don't want any part of this!

i may may be under the weather but I want this.

Emart, just remember I have a spot on the team. It seems you'd be looking to take on other hopefuls. But if you want to put your destiny in my hands that's fine.

i know you do. I figure why not start at the top. Test the game against the big gun to see where it's at.

Oh man, you sure you know what you are getting into? Kevin doesn't know how to show mercy on the course. Good luck!

I got Kevin all the way!

i know what I'm getting into. I have seen Kevin on good an bad days and it will be a challenge either way. I know where I want to get too and this will be a good test early on

Great matchup as I've played with both guys several times.

Since ge ill be playing alongside (see my Callout) I'll refrain from picking a side. But I can't wait to see the intensity brought by both these guys.

Kev all day long

Since ge ill be playing alongside (see my Callout) I'll refrain from picking a side. But I can't wait to see the intensity brought by both these guys.

Weak sauce!

Do you change your pick now that Kevin has you losing to BigBall? hahahaha!

I have go with Kev on this one..Actually I would go with Kev in just about every match he is in.

Weak sauce!
Between this post and your pick of BigBall, you're just asking for me to go Emart2173.

Really tough choice between two good friends and two good players. But something tells me 2016 is going to be the year Emart takes his game to the next level. I say it begins here.

My pick Emart2173.

Last edited:
Do you change your pick now that Kevin has you losing to BigBall? hahahaha!
see above. Between thst and calling my post Weak Sauce. You betcha!!

i can promise you emart2173 and I will be working our A$$ off to prove otherwise.

And and in the end Team DC/MD/VA gets stronger for it.

The predictions are going in the direction I figured and tons of support for Kevin which most days I would go that way too.

Helps me stay motivated to take the game up a notch or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back