Final Contest - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

How cool would it be for Maddog to get in?
(Hope I didn't jinx him)

Father and son going at it at #TheGauntlet!
I'm not sure he can enter, but if he can, he doesn't want any of this.

How cool would it be for Maddog to get in?
(Hope I didn't jinx him)

Father and son going at it at #TheGauntlet!

I had the luck to play with the father and son duo at olde stonewall and it was a lot of fun, I would wish that to everyone out there

You Ohio guys will need a minivan to get there!
And listen to the winner and potentially MVP brag on the way back!

ha, we have people on 4 of 6 teams, so there's a decent shot one of us wins.

Our CX5's owners manual has instructions on how to get 4 sets of clubs in the trunk haha. throw some bags and a trophy and we're set

Congrats! It's going to be a great event. Now that I'm not in, I'm looking forward to following the lead up and live event thread!

Winning Cures most problems, I am sure that everyone will have a fun ride back back-slapping the winners and/or MVP if one of you gets it!

Winning Cures most problems, I am sure that everyone will have a fun ride back back-slapping the winners and/or MVP if one of you gets it!

I would be so stoked if any of the Ohio guys grab MVP! Especially me! hahaha

Let's get ready to do battle buddy!

Heading out tonight to battle cbaker2882! But sadly I am on a cruise next week! Good news is there is a golf sim onboard so I will be getting some swings in!!!

Heading out tonight to battle cbaker2882! But sadly I am on a cruise next week! Good news is there is a golf sim onboard so I will be getting some swings in!!!

But better news is you're on a cruise. That kinda sounds more fun than beating balls on a simulator.

But better news is you're on a cruise. That kinda sounds more fun than beating balls on a simulator.

HAHA yeah that is true but for some reason golf always wins over anything with me!

Congrats guys. Strong team there.

Got to meet Jimmy for the first time in Pittsburgh. Couldn't be a nicer guy. Really happy for him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys, enjoy the ride

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys.

That's a really strong team.

Congratulations guys...AJ is an awesome dude, and you all will have a lot of fun on his team.

Way to go guys!

Congrats Jimmy, Andy and hickerad!

Congrats to everyone except Jimmy. :alien:

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats gentleman! Now it is go time...#GauntletPrep

Congrats guys. Strong team there.

Got to meet Jimmy for the first time in Pittsburgh. Couldn't be a nicer guy. Really happy for him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The feeling is completely mutual budddy! I appreciate the kind words!!

Back