GolfWorks Handheld Shaft Cutter - Any good??

SpartanLife

Reaction score
https://www.golfworks.com/hand-held-golf-shaft-cutter/p/STC/

Anyone have experience with this thing? I do quite a bit of tinkering, and don't have a cutter anymore. I can go do stuff for free at my local golf shop, but it saves me the drive and bothering them.

Just want to make sure it does a good enough job to be trusted with both graphite and steel. There aren't many reviews on the site

I would be apprehenive about using it for graphite shats. I have pondered buying it before. I use a Dremel for steel shafts and a hacksaw with a special blade that I bought from GolfWorks for graphite:

I've not used this exact model, but it is almost exactly the same as a standard hand held pipe cutter that can be bought at home depot for a few bucks. They do list an optional blade for graphite, which would be the main draw to this model

I've not used this exact model, but it is almost exactly the same as a standard hand held pipe cutter that can be bought at home depot for a few bucks. They do list an optional blade for graphite, which would be the main draw to this model

Is there anything that would be suitable for graphite that can be put on a standard pipe cutter?

I use a mitre box and masking tape and a standard hacksaw.

A tungsten rod saw can be used for graphite as well.

Back