Wilson Staff Prototype Irons - Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official entry:
Wilson Staff is a legend with regards to irons. To be part of a group testing prototypes and be part of the advisory staff as the brand reemerges would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official entry:

Immediately after seeing the live update thread for #PersonalDistance I knew the next Wilson Staff event was a must for me. Watching Legacy unfold was just the cherry on top. The rebirth of the brand, quality of the equipment and commitment to THP, it's a no brainer! I want IN!

I want to be a part of this great event because W/S has 100 years of history, extremely knowledgeable staff and this offers a unique experience that many golfers will never have to learn and speak with some of the brightest in the industry. This would be an honor.

Official entry: I started golfing when I was ten years old with my grandpa when he gave me his old wilson clubs. As a local Chicago area native and for my own nostalgic reasons, I'd love to assist wilson staff's renaissance back to the top of the golf market; they deserve it.

It would be a dream to a part of Wilson Staff’s history as a part of the Advisory Staff. That is an honor that not many can claim. The chance to work with history and be a part of a prototype iron is an honor I would cherish.

I'll throw my name into the hat. Offical Entry:

I will be looking at new irons this off season and I can't think of a better way than getting fit properly and give another OEM (Wilson) the opportunity to show the quality they got. Timing is great since my season runs into November and sometimes past so reviewing is not going to be an issue.

Show me some love Wilson!

4006488-wilson.jpg

Can't officially enter, but wish I could (have a conflict)! Going to be a fabulous event!

Been waiting for this. Official entry:

Having grown up with Wilson gear in almost every sport I played, I wanted badly to participate in the event last year during their Centennial year. This year, that desire is still there, and I’m excited for the chance to be among the first to try Wilson’s new prototype irons.

Official Entry:

“More majors won than any other brand”, Wilson Staff is an EPIC company that creates EPIC equipment. I would love the opportunity to be part of Your Proto. Wilson Staff HQ, Iron fitting, Golf, Wilson Advisory, THPers, Forum Reviews, it doesn’t get more EPIC than that.

What an opportunity! Thank you THP and Wilson for the opportunity.

Official Entry:

I want to be first in the world to game new irons, be a member of the Wilson Advisory committee, be fit by those who know the equipment best, and to learn about the technology from the experts behind the design. Attending this would be a dream come true.

Last edited:
Official entry:

I want to learn more about Wilson Golf. I want to be the first to have and review prototype irons. I want the knowledge straight from the OEM. I want to be professionally fitted for the first time. I want in on the Wilson Staff Proto Event!!

Last edited:
Stopped reading entries so I could get mine in unbiased. Official entry:

I want in this event because a pured iron shot is probably my favorite thing in golf. I'm super impressed with feedback on Wilson Staff gear, and think it would be incredible to experience getting fitted at their facility and being a part of their advisory staff.

I would like to be a part of this event because I owe it to myself to play the best irons for my game and that comes from being fit like a pro and not at some “Big Box” store. Wilson Staff #ChicagoProud – Just like me!

Thanks THP!

My entry in " "

"I would love to be able to meet one of the historic brands that has continued to bring innovation to the game. I would love for this to be my first official THP event. And to be able to provide feedback on a set of prototype irons!"

Thank you THP & W/S for the chance!

Wilson has turned into an amazing sponsor. Wish this was not during football season.

Wilson has turned into an amazing sponsor. Wish this was not during football season.

This made me look at the 49ers schedule and unfortunately they aren't playing in Chicago until December 6th. That would have been sweet to go to after this event!

And I wish it wasn't on the weekend of my son's birthday. I've got about 40 hours to see if its possible to work the flights so I would get home in time.

Guys I'm no mod and don't wanna overstep my bounds but trying to sort through all the banter is probably a little difficult.

I started playing golf with Wilson clubs in 1998; still playing those same clubs today! It would be a phenomenal experience for my first THP event, including golf with THPers and fitted with the latest from Wilson Staff, whose clubs have let me enjoy golf over half my life.

I am a local Chicago guy who has never had an opportunity to play Wilson Staff irons or see the facilities. The #Legacy event really peaked my interest and Wilson Staff is doing great things. I would be honored to take part in this event.

Official Entry:

When I think of Wilson I think innovation and history. Compare that with THP and that can only mean evolution as nothing remains stagnate and the same. Irons are a HUGE part of ones game and I want in and not the one left out yelling WILSON!!!

Last edited:
Guys I'm no mod and don't wanna overstep my bounds but trying to sort through all the banter is probably a little difficult.

Saying Wilson is an amazing sponsor is not banter.
I can not try for the event as I coach youth football but I still want Wilson to know I appreciate everything they are doing for THP.
This one will be epic for sure

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would love to know more about Wilson Staff, meet the people behind the brand, and help introduce a new set of irons to the world. The FG Tour V2's are the best looking irons I have ever owned and can't wait to see what what is next!

Wow. Here is my blurb:

To me, Wilson Staff embodies hard work and dedication. Who better to represent them than a like-minded hard working, family man like myself that represents the everyday golfer. My dedication to improvement through hard work is second to none. It would be an honour to represent W/S.

I wanna go because this becomes a family event for me. Wilson Staff has been huge for THP lately, and it'd give me a chance to get to see family that the Army makes it hard to see. Double win!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back