The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

You want to be on my team this time? I figured you'd want another shot at me with no pops since my HDCP has finally caught up with my game! :alien:

ha!

#onlyspotleft

And that sets the teams! This is getting real! Well, except for MTdreams replacement.

has there been any word on how this is being filled?

Ready to go for this one! I am so jacked right now! cbaker and I are getting some practice in tonight!

Ready to go for this one! I am so jacked right now! cbaker and I are getting some practice in tonight!

Welcome aboard! Too bad I'm gonna have to beat you but it's at least going to be a fun ride there!

You want to be on my team this time? I figured you'd want another shot at me with no pops since my HDCP has finally caught up with my game! :alien:

If if the reported HDCP is 6.6, I fully expect a plus handicap in person.

:alien:

Match play from now until September!

Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH124, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.

Welcome aboard! Too bad I'm gonna have to beat you but it's at least going to be a fun ride there!

HAHA you just wait! ;) The ride there will def be a good time!

If if the reported HDCP is 6.6, I fully expect a plus handicap in person.

:alien:

With the squads that are going to be at #TheGauntlet, it sounds like playing scratch golf is my only chance.

Just booked two tee times for August 15th at The Ravines; 3:10 and 3:18. We've got 5 so far (myself, dhartmann, Rambler, MSH124, and dhartmann's brother), and there's several tee times still available immediately after. Would love to add some more THPers for any in the area, especially the others that are in #TheGauntlet as well. Would be cool to play together ahead of time and have a little match play.

This might be the first time I've ever wished I lived in the Midwest :(

Midwest is amazing in September and October .

The rest....well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I had a blast in Chicago last year and have really good friends from Illinois. I hear good things about the fall. Looking forward to it.

Yah they picked the perfect time of the year for this.

THP and Callaway do it right .

Yah they picked the perfect time of the year for this.

THP and Callaway do it right .

That round we played at #PersonalDistance was absolutely perfect

I really wish I could've been in this event. Unfortunately my tenure anniversary falls on the same weekend so I could not make it. The teams look awesome and I'm looking forward to following it.

Midwest is amazing in September and October .

The rest....well.....

Nailed it.

Cog Hill. Roger Cleveland. Top golf. MD3 wedge. #ZooCrew. MVP. Chicago in September. Current friends. Soon to be friends. THP. Swag. Roger Cleveland.

This month and a half of prep is going to go fast! Can't wait to be out there with everyone!

Cog Hill. Roger Cleveland. Top golf. MD3 wedge. #ZooCrew. MVP. Chicago in September. Current friends. Soon to be friends. THP. Swag. Roger Cleveland.

This month and a half of prep is going to go fast! Can't wait to be out there with everyone!

AMEN!!! Can't wait to for this to get here. Been ramping up my playing and practicing quite a bit.

With the crew coming out to this one, I will be pretty shocked if a whole bunch of you are not brand ambassadors soon after. These guys love their fans, love the game and love to have fun.

Being a former participant of #TheKing, I couldn't agree more. It didn't take long at all.

With the crew coming out to this one, I will be pretty shocked if a whole bunch of you are not brand ambassadors soon after. These guys love their fans, love the game and love to have fun.

I'm already a huge fan. After I get wedgucated I'm sure I'll have an entire set on order shortly after .

This definitely made me smile. Having a craptacular day at work.....Love this place!!!

Back