What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resist. This was on the used rack at my local shop. Came with a GARSEN grip which I plan on changing. I feel like I'm cheating on my cure. Although the CURE isn't coming out of the bag anytime soon I don't think, but I have a soft spot for this putter as This was the one I was looking at before I found the CURE

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438188362.822877.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used Callaway XR Hybrid 25 degree, vintage head covers from Headgear Golf

Attachments

• IMG_3745-800x800.jpg
    IMG_3745-800x800.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Just placed my order for a THP decal and a THP water bottle.

I just bought the same putter a few days ago... what do you think about it ? what's your experience ?

Bought an Odyssey Works Versa Fang 2 Ball putter and 4 dozen Pro V1x from time4tim in the marketplace. Very excited to go back to a 2 ball putter.

I just bought the same putter a few days ago... what do you think about it ? what's your experience ?

I liked it when I gave it a roll in the store a couple of times. My first putter was a 2-ball and it gave me a ton of confidence. I switched to a blade and now it's just not the same. I'll post more updates once I start gaming it. I hope you are hitting yours well.

Me and this 54* ATV wedge just aren't getting along, so I went and got myself a W/S FG Tour TC wedge (54.10). Hoping it rights the ship that is currently my cruddy sand game.

I will never have to worry about being short on covers for my SeeMores. Just added these 2 sweet head covers.

eca4879d-10f8-4af6-b957-2d879e8c7701_zpsoszplbyq.jpg
[/URL][/IM
floating_red_rst_head_cover_velcro_closure__zpsjjhe1h07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]G]

Callaway 815 alpha 16*. Cancelled the XR order as I was spanking the mini 1.5 huge numbers. Long or longer then my driver and soooo accurate

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

9* with the Adila Rouge silver. Seems like a bomber!

Very nice! That was my favorite shaft for that head.

Well done in the entirely new top end of the bag.

Very nice! That was my favorite shaft for that head.

Well done in the entirely new top end of the bag.

As I was hitting the mini 1.5 unreal, I will be using it as my driver. But I did get the 815 alpha in 16*. Callaway has done such an amazing job with these it is hard to resist

It's not very exciting, but I feel good about my purchase today: insurance on all our (me and Wendy) golf equipment.

It's not very exciting, but I feel good about my purchase today: insurance on all our (me and Wendy) golf equipment.

That is a good investment though Frank, I am thinking of getting some for mine as well.

I've been wanting some classic style knitted head covers for awhile. Bought some from Sunfish last night.

Two Yeti's. Yes, I'm putting it here because one will be with me on the course at all times.

Just bought a Tight lies 4 wood from Dick's for $36, figured its worth a try.

It's been an expensive last month for me. I just purchased a set of Bridgestone J40 DPC's, just ordered both a 50 and 58 degree wedge to fill in my gaps, a Bettinardi SS7 last month and now I'm tossing around the idea of the Big Bertha mini driver! Oh, and a Sun Mountain bag from another forum member. My bank account is ticked right now!

Titleist 915 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 915 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard

Awesome pick up. If I wasn't crushing my 913 right now I'd move in that direction

Awesome pick up. If I wasn't crushing my 913 right now I'd move in that direction

Picked up about 30 yards over my SLDR with this according to the Golfsmith launch monitor. While I don't have complete confidence in the accuracy of their monitors I would think that the numbers would still be proportionally off for the sake of comparison.

Payment and airfare for #TheGauntlet

I've been wanting some classic style knitted head covers for awhile. Bought some from Sunfish last night.

Thats on my list to pick up in the near future. Have yet to hear anything negative said about them.

A couple V Series drivers for wife and I, and a set of X2 Hots for her...
42d6b73bd541a7ab3bcd00f8d072b886.jpg

Green fee at buffalo ridge, I really want to play there every day

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back