Future THP item suggestions

See my picture in the Yeti thread. Decal works perfectly.

I saw it. But a single or 2 big THP logos would look awfully slick on these.

I know it was mentioned before but another THP belt buckle would be very well received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it was mentioned before but another THP belt buckle would be very well received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe something from NextBelt to go along with my Odyssey.

I'd be down for a Nexbelt THP buckle. Would send a preorder amount in 2 minutes for one.

We did that already....And you got one.
2ce8b5e919c8197e3e2997994f09a355.jpg

Drool

How about THP Knickers?

If we cannot sell out of putter covers, we would be stuck with a whole lot of inventory of knickers.

We did that already....And you got one.
That had the bridgestone B on it and I got numerous offers this past weekend hahahaha! I cherish it.

I was thinking the full hackers paradise logo and name.

You can't ban me anymore, so I can tell you I hate you in public again. That's such a tease and a ridiculous buckle
You sure about that...

6f6ed1a6a1fe0b138eb81e43944c902b.jpg

I didn't read the whole thread so this may have been mentioned already, but my choice would be a giant pom driver headcover. Preferably in green and white, but I would probably buy any color combo.

That had the bridgestone B on it and I got numerous offers this past weekend hahahaha! I cherish it.

I was thinking the full hackers paradise logo and name.
Only thing I dislike about that buckle is that it needs a thin strap.

You sure about that...

6f6ed1a6a1fe0b138eb81e43944c902b.jpg

The tides have turned in your favor. You win this round...

I'm looking forward to the next knitted belt when they come back again!

Yes, we will definitely be doing another needlepoint belt in a different color. Either khaki, navy or gray.

I still hold out for a nice THP valuables pouch. Something useful that I can keep in the bag. It would replace my Crown Maple pouch.

Back