Most Overrated Food Places

Chipotle, Moes, Subway are all awful. meals are loaded with fillers and hardly any protein, like dog food.

Subway is another good one. Hell if you want to call the veggies free fixings, shouldn't the veggie sub be free?

This thread should start and end with In & Out and Chipotle.
Well just agree to disagree on Chipolte. I'm with you on In & Out.

I used to think IN and out was great in 2002 traveling to Vegas. I used to think whataburger was good in '93 while on spring break in south padre. Not so much any longer.

I think Burger Fi is way over rated. Just a fancied up Five guys

Sonic. Maybe its because there werent many if any around here until a few years ago. Their burgers are terrible. They make some interesting side dish things and their breakfast sandwiches are okay but their burgers are nasty.

Wicked Cool Bearded Man is going to drive down to Jersey to have some words with you about that. :alien:

It's blasphemy for me to say it where I live, but I don't care: I don't see the big deal with Dunkin Donuts. I'm not a coffee drinker so maybe that has to do with it, but their donuts aren't anything special either.

You guys got my list covered, so nothing to add... Chipotle, 5 guys and sadly Sonic (mostly the same reasoning as Dev put down - i love happy hour)

I don't think In-N-Out is "awful" but it's certainly overrated. Same with Whataburger.
Its like I don't even know you.

Wicked Cool Bearded Man is going to drive down to Jersey to have some words with you about that. :alien:

It's blasphemy for me to say it where I live, but I don't care: I don't see the big deal with Dunkin Donuts. I'm not a coffee drinker so maybe that has to do with it, but their donuts aren't anything special either.

Thoroughly agree, completely average donuts. Nothing wrong with them, but most grocery store donuts are just as good.

5 guys for me. The food was horrible and just made me want in-n-out. It's funny how different people's tastes are.

I would stop in an In & Out way before stopping at a Chipotle. That pretty well makes my choice clear.

As a lifelong resident of Massachusetts, I actually agree with you on Dunks. There are better places to get coffee locally, and the food I think has gotten worse and worse over the years.

Starbucks. Burned, bitter, overpriced, over hyped, and worshiped like some false deity.

Panera, everything about it.

If I am sick, and my wife brings me chicken noodle soup and bread from Panera, I am thankful. Everything else I have ever eaten there is pretty crappy.

YES! I thought I was one of the only ones who thought this.. Price for the food you get is absurd.

GG has a vendetta against them and their crappy food. Its terrible.

GG has a vendetta against them and their crappy food. Its terrible.

My girlfriend suggests it all the time.. honestly I tell her I will bring it to her place and I pick something else up for myself. Cannot see the hype behind it at all

As a lifelong resident of Massachusetts, I actually agree with you on Dunks. There are better places to get coffee locally, and the food I think has gotten worse and worse over the years.
Scary part is Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes worse outside of Massachusetts.

It has been so long since I had In-n-Out, I forgot what it tastes like.

White Castle is overrated and terrible. I had that once..just once.

Zaxbys opened up right around the corner from me and I am pretty underwhlemed. Their wings are pretty bad.

If you only knew what went into McD's burgers vs. In-N-Out, you'd change your mind fast.

For me, Del Taco, Taco Bell, KFC are all nasty to me.
Del Taco sucks!

Panera and subway are my two.

i like in-n-out minus the fries, but could be more because I don't get to eat it often like I did back in 95.

I disagree with most of the responses on here simply for the fact that most of the places listed aren't even highly rated to begin with. Subway, Wendy's, Taco Bell...who is highly rating those?

Back