Coming Up On 4 Million Posts

Just goes to show what a great community THP is. Take a bow JB!

Some serious numbers right there!

This board is amazing... so many things never cease to amaze me on here.

This place has changed since I joined and it's all been for the better.

And now you can add 1 more to 4 million.

It is amazing the amount of posts here. I don't post much, but read the board almost everyday. So I thought I would throw a post here to help with the count.
Please keep up the good work THP.

Wow that's a lot. Congrats!!!!!

Awesome. I saw a couple weeks ago we were getting well up there to 4M. Congrats!

Wow pretty amazing when you really think about it.

I do what I can.

Lol, j/k. That's an amazing milestone. I am a member of another forum (Chiefs football), been there 15 years now and they are nearing 10 million posts. This place reminds me quite a bit of the other place, in that there is a strong sense of community. I've made a few life long friends over there. I'm glad I stumbled across this site earlier this year. I hope to stick around for a long time.

Congrats!

Last edited:
I will try to do my part. 4M is huge, it is a testament to just how much this site means to so many!

Wow, 4 million is big time!

4 million is a pretty awesome number. Pace to each million milestone is picking up!

It's hard to imagine that many posts, 4 million is huge!

Man that is a lot of posts, looking forward to the contest!

Huge milestone! Definitely a testament as to how great the THP community is!

That is awesome, what a truly epic feat.

4 million posts. My 4 year anniversary tomorrow. Coincidence?

Pretty amazing seeing the growth of THP these past few years.
It just shows how fantastic this place is.

That's pretty impressive indeed. Seems THP has found a bit of a groove there with a million a year.

Pretty awesome milestone here at THP.
In early 2013 we hit the 2 million post mark.
In Mid 2014 we hit the 3 million post mark.

Here we are barely a year later and THP is about to hit the 4 million post mark. I think if we get there before the end of this month, we will have to do a pretty awesome contest.

That sounds like a challenge.

Growth and sustainability! Just happy to be here to continue to see the magic unfold.

Wow, that's awesome.

Back