SeeMore Putters Thread

But what if she develops an atrachment to my m8, m7, DF, ONEcs or FGP Tour? The other 3 I could live with but these 5 would be tough to stomach.

hide them.

But what if she develops an atrachment to my m8, m7, DF, ONEcs or FGP Tour? The other 3 I could live with but these 5 would be tough to stomach.

I would give my one CS in a second if it meant my fiancee would pick up the game, you can always buy another one

scratch that, I am keeping this one, I would buy her a new one

They reside in the dining room with my putting green so I'm sure she already has a full documented inventory...haha

I got nothing then haha.

tell her she needs to be properly fit and make a romantic trip to Franklin?

I would give my one CS in a second if it meant my fiancee would pick up the game, you can always buy another one
Tough to find them with the 335 gram head though...lol. That one and the DF I could probably replace but the other 3 would be quite difficult considering the 2 of 10 nature of the m8, the scarcity of m7 PR and the out of production face milling on the FGP Tour.

Welp. You're all jerks. But I love you. Which one? M1 with copper insert and bronze shaft, smoke diamond M2C, or M2 with copper insert

ff162f8794827296038e9089bb83ef0e.jpg

fda27eae40771421b8a0d15d561000b2.jpg

fd0098953533b15a2794d418bf6943aa.jpg

*spoiler alert*
M1 & M2C

I'm lost in this thread since I haven't bought, or even considered, a new seemore in over 2 weeks. Of the total 6 I've had none have been PR or plumbers neck so I've got plenty of options for my next one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man, I step way from this thread for like 48 hours and there is so much to read! :) I have played two rounds now with my DB4 gunmetal and I'm loving it. I'm already considering a second Seemore purchase. These putters are phenomenal. The Nashville MFGP DF has caught my eye and I might have to pull the trigger on that one.

Thats just faulty setup, hands low.
True. I had him sole the putter properly and then he hit everything. He still does toe up because "it's more comfortable".

Now Dan's thoughts about his dream M7 PR have me fantasizing about a carbon steel M1 PR Tri-Sole.

Wait, did someone say Smoke Diamond PR m7 with dual milling?

My wife said somthing last night that worried me a little. She asked if it would be too late to take up golf in 5 years after I am retired and our daughter goes off to college. That part of it is great but then it got me thinking about what will happen if she likes any of my SeeMores.....

But what if she develops an attachment to my m8, m7, DF, ONEcs or FGP Tour? The other 3 I could live with but these 5 would be tough to stomach.
Welcome to my world. When my wife first took lessons she used my M1. I had to buy her a DB4 to get the M1 back. Buying SeeMores for the wife is just the cost of doing business. However, it's also why she has never seen my DB4x PR or my Diving Board.

Blu,
Nice sample of your collection. I would go with the M2c since I already have an M1 PR and I prefer center vs heel shafted putters.

I have a z2. So the m2 didn't entice me. But hearing all of Fupresti's love his m1 convinced me I need one.
I have a couple of Zeds but there is just something about the M1 shape that really appeals to me. I think you'll really enjoy the M1 PR I know I sure do.

Still think I need a Z3. Did they make the Z3c in black gunmetal? Nothing wrong with the platinum finish, I just like the darker colors better.

EDIT: Never mind. I've seen the light and it's name is Nashville Studio Series Z3c.

May have found an m2c in a little bit better shape than the one I have now. Could be a slightly used m2c in the B/S/T here shortly...

May have found an m2c in a little bit better shape than the one I have now. Could be a slightly used m2c in the B/S/T here shortly...

You might better buy it and keep the one you have. Remember, we have been given a deadline to fill all of our putter covers...haha.

You might better buy it and keep the one you have. Remember, we have been given a deadline to fill all of our putter covers...haha.

lol I know, but Ted, Grant, and Alex are gonna start getting suspicious when I write and ask for yet another PR headcover!

lol I know, but Ted, Grant, and Alex are gonna start getting suspicious when I write and ask for yet another PR headcover!

LOL. Eventually they will tell you they will be more than happy to send you one with the purchase of a brand new PR!

LOL. Eventually they will tell you they will be more than happy to send you one with the purchase of a brand new PR!

I know! I"m such a freeloader...

Back