Fast Food French Fries

I hate the new Wendy's fries. Even piping hot, they are only barely passable, and they are rarely piping hot.

For the freshly cut ones, Five Guys are very good, but those are kind of in a different category from the frozen ones most other places provide. Among the frozen ones, I love McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A above the others as well. McDonalds is the only place that for me the fries are the main attraction with the other food being the "add-on".

How could I have forgotten about Whataburger!

Cue someone on the west coast saying In and Out is better than all.

I kid I kid...Everybody knows In and Out fries are gawd awful

Chic Fil a fries are the worst. Too much potato.

Cant wait for Greg to troll this....:alien:

There is a place here (and I think only in Florida right now) called PDQ that has pretty good fries.
Tebow owns these here in Jax, have yet to try them out.

Whataburger is number 1 for me.

I have Troyefl's proxy, and he votes Chic-fil-a.

Edit: Bah! Had to do work stuff, just edged me out.

I'm from California and yes, In N' Out fries are the worst!

Five guys is top of my list, but I do love me some waffle fries expecially with cheese over them maybe bacon on top. And sour cream to top it off. Now I am hungry

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Whataburger for me if talking regular fries... Then chic Fil A or Wendy's...

McDonald's, Arby's, Five Guys, Chick Fil A. I like In N Out fries, but I think it's more to do with the fact I don't have one anywhere near me and it's more a want what you can't have.

In N Out is overrated in everything they do...just a glorified McDonalds to me

McDonalds, Whataburger, Five Guys cajun, Arby's curly, Chick-fil-A in that order, for me.

3. Chick Fil A
2. Micky D's
1. Whataburger

OK, I am floored by some of these culanary taste by my fellow members. Whataburger!! Are you alright! You might as well say, Krystal has the best burgers. sheesh.....

BTW....I am only kidding

McDonald's, Arby's, Five Guys, Chick Fil A. I like In N Out fries, but I think it's more to do with the fact I don't have one anywhere near me and it's more a want what you can't have.

Go to the freezer section. Grab the cheapest thing of fries you can find. Under cook them, and put them in a paper container. You have in and out fries. Then anybody that says these are gawd awful, just turn to them and say "You are wrong, you just dont have the right toppings on them to mask the flavor of horrible french fries". :D

Five guys, chic fila are my top two, McDonalds are ok, but tend to get salty depending on where I get them.

I don't think Five Guys falls into the traditional fast food fry debate. No drive through (at most locations) and you don't get int he running in my eyes. There are lot of great quick burger joints across the country with great fries.

When they are good Mcdonald's fries are tops in my eyes, but their QC is just so bad. Chick-fil-a is more consistent, and still pretty good. Steak n Shake are good if you put their seasoning on them, and eat them within the first 2 minutes of coming out.

Chic or Checkers for me

Nobody can touch McDonalds.

2. CFA
3. Zaxby's
4. Wendy's
5. Checkers
6. Arby's
7. Five Guys

Go to the freezer section. Grab the cheapest thing of fries you can find. Under cook them, and put them in a paper container. You have in and out fries. Then anybody that says these are gawd awful, just turn to them and say "You are wrong, you just dont have the right toppings on them to mask the flavor of horrible french fries". :D

Weird, I remember them being crispy and well cooked. That's disappointing :/

But they are vegan!!!

I may be in the minority, really like In & Out fries. After that, I would go with McDs for just fries. If we start talking waffle fries/seasoned fries then the list looks quite different IMO.

In N Out is terrible on all fronts so I am not sure how anyone would think the fries are some sort of revelation. Besides the shakes the place is underwhelming at best.

5 Guys With the Cajun Seasoning - cant beat em!

Close 2nd is the curly fires at Checkers

3rd I would have to go with Chick Fil-A

Standard fries: McDonalds - hot only, once they hit room temperature, they are no longer edible.
"different" fries: Huge fan of those curly fries at Arby's.
Best combo: The best burger/fry combo goes to Central Park.

Back