Definitely worth it! These things are absolutely amazing for hot and cold beverages. Coffee stays hot for hours...and ice will still be there in the morning from the night before! I have Multiple tervise's and love them too, but the Yeti are wayyy better performing. I like mine so much I got my dad one for Father's Day and he LOVES his as well.

The Tour Van isn't exactly a standard situation/setup.

Yes. It would fit fine in my Lincoln MKZ, but the tour van is a bit unique. Granted it does have a fridge, sink, stove and TV, the front does not fit a Yeti Rambler.

Thanks. That is similar to what I have. Might just stick with it.
I have one similar to that also, and I couldn't be any happier with it. It keeps my coffee hot as could be well into the mid-day until I can go get lunch and switch to something cold. I have really tried cold in it yet, though. It's been pretty much a coffee cup.

Got a 20 oz Yeti rambler for 20% off yesterday. Paid 25 after tax. We'll worth it if it lasts as long as it should.

Got a 20 oz Yeti rambler for 20% off yesterday. Paid 25 after tax. We'll worth it if it lasts as long as it should.

Picked up a 32oz last week. I filled it up with water and ice drove to the course, 20min drive, played 18 in 95+ with humidity above 100 and still had a lot of ice left to drive home with.

After seeing how well T2GRN's has worked this weekend these are definitely on my radar.

The yeti has worked well here this weekend! It's an expensive tumbler, but very worthy.

Haven't thought about those in years, we had them for both windows back in the day. lol

You were "In" if you had one of those beauties. Fit nicely right next to the speaker box at the drive in.

Haven't thought about those in years, we had them for both windows back in the day. lol

I took my water bottle & clubs to make sure they fit nicely when I bought my car.

I never had one of these but I did rodeo with a guy that had several & thought they were awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gave in.
648a1f90be12bfea572bc9fceaf3e4af.jpg

855218dca58629756d3c823ace256f03.jpg

Love the THP decal on it. Love.

Brother you won't be disappointed! It was worth every dime in Myrtle Beach! Now if you can just figure out how to use it in the tour van.

Great idea! My wife just bought me a 32oz tumbler and I'll break it in tomorrow with my coffee

I put ice in mine at 9am yesterday and there was still ice when I left at 7am this morning. Came home from work and the ice had melted but the water was still cold. Ridiculously impressed by this.

Do these work that much better then Hydroflasks?

I put ice in mine at 9am yesterday and there was still ice when I left at 7am this morning. Came home from work and the ice had melted but the water was still cold. Ridiculously impressed by this.

Holy hell!

Do these work that much better then Hydroflasks?
Lightning bolt said they work about the same. My issue with the hydroflask was that the bigger one doesn't fit in a cup holder. They make a 24oz one but the Yeti is 30oz and fits in a cup holder just fine.

Brother you won't be disappointed! It was worth every dime in Myrtle Beach! Now if you can just figure out how to use it in the tour van.

You sold me on it.

I was looking at these at Golfsmith and noticed the lid has a permanent opening. So these keep ice frozen that long even with that opening in the lid?

If it's 100* outside, and this is sitting outside in that heat with that opening, are you guys saying the ice still manages to stay frozen for longer than other competing products?

If so... I might have to buckle down and get one lol!

I keep pandering on this one back and forth. I know the coolers are fantastic, it seems these are the same?

My wife just gave me one for my birthday. I filled it with ice at 11pm last night and went to bed. Got up in the morning and headed over to the golf course. When I got there at 9am, the ice was all still in there. Drank three Gatorades on that one set of ice and the drinks stayed super cold the entire time. Was pretty awesome. Definitely worth the cash.
Anybody using one? Are they work the $$$? I keep all my drinks in a tearvis or some kind of travel mug.

Eff it. Just bought Amanda and I both 30oz ones

Back