Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Believe our flight gets in at 3, straight to check in after that and then we are going to head straight to DTD to mess around and maybe grab a pint and some bread pudding pre dinner at raglan road.
Raglan road is great but if you like bread pudding wait till you try it at the Gaylord. Mmmmmmmmmmm

He's ready alright. I actually just regripped my 3i and 4i too - the hybrids are going bye-bye for now.

My 4h is likely out as well. In favor of 7 wood in my case though.

probably should have asked before now but will anyone have room in their car for me to hitch a ride to and from the course? My wife will be using our car to get to the theme parks.

probably should have asked before now but will anyone have room in their car for me to hitch a ride to and from the course? My wife will be using our car to get to the theme parks.

This was definitely overlooked on my part as well! Thank god you mentioned it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raglan road is great but if you like bread pudding wait till you try it at the Gaylord. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Raglan is a tradition for us. Love it.

It's only right this bag makes an appearance for this trip!
15b9456b2d99acd2175d06db5927d054.jpg
This looks like the stock room at Edwin watts. Can't wait to see you bro

This was definitely overlooked on my part as well! Thank god you mentioned it!

I'm sure I will. We're taking 2 cars so that my wife could leave whenever she wants on Sunday and not have to wait for me to finish.

Its championship week!

I'll also have space in my car to take people to and from the course.

It's only right this bag makes an appearance for this trip!
15b9456b2d99acd2175d06db5927d054.jpg

Thank goodness you have your name on that bag. I'll be able to find you this time!

I will have space too for anyone that needs a lift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its the week of the CHAMPIONSHIP!
Get those game faces on.

Dear Jman,
Dont forget the helmet.

Mike

Not 10000% my daughter will make both dinners, but we'll try

Seriously guys? I am sorry if I am coming off rude but I have said this quite a few times now, the restaurants require official headcounts, these meals are already paid for and you paid a portion of that in your entry fee to have your kids at the meals. I NEED to know if your children will be coming.

I just know this is going to be a cluster. :banghead:

I'm 10000% not trying to be difficult Morgan... I will do everything in my power to have her there for dinner. We were unaware what times the dinners were going to be to be honest, I guess I should have guessed around 7 though. My daughters are young and eat by 5:30/6pm and are asleep by 8, just like every other 1 and 4 year old I know. I hope she'll make it, will do everything I can to try

I'm 10000% not trying to be difficult Morgan... I will do everything in my power to have her there for dinner. We were unaware what times the dinners were going to be to be honest, I guess I should have guessed around 7 though. My daughters are young and eat by 5:30/6pm and are asleep by 8, just like every other 1 and 4 year old I know. I hope she'll make it, will do everything I can to try

I know you aren't, it's just so damn frustrating because I have posted on here and in messages that I need final headcounts for dinners. Not a knock on you, but we have always had THP dinners around 7, especially after a long day of golf.

You are the third person today who has told me they and their kids might not be at the dinners now.

I am not trying to make this about money either, but the amount we charge people doesn't come close to what our actual cost is, so we end up paying for part of people's meals who don't show up. It happens every year due to something like a person drinking too much and not showing up, a person not feeling well and not showing up, oversleep etc. This year it seems to be about kids. I just want things to go smoothly and when these hiccups happen it flusters me.

Morgan.

You really are fantastically awesome.

Seriously.

I know you aren't, it's just so damn frustrating because I have posted on here and in messages that I need final headcounts for dinners. Not a knock on you, but we have always had THP dinners around 7, especially after a long day of golf.

You are the third person today who has told me they and their kids might not be at the dinners now.

I am not trying to make this about money either, but the amount we charge people doesn't come close to what our actual cost is, so we end up paying for part of people's meals who don't show up. It happens every year due to something like a person drinking too much and not showing up, a person not feeling well and not showing up, oversleep etc. This year it seems to be about kids. I just want things to go smoothly and when these hiccups happen it flusters me.

The weekend will be awesome. You guys always do such a great job.

Back