The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I am at a burrito bar right now.

Dont worry, we will tell people there are 7 cameras pointing at you.

Looks pretty "BUFF" to me…

703800c0358c133d7d4f68eb2e71f94a.jpg

I don't want to be snarky but all this "it's too wet to play in Florida" talk kind of makes up for the "it's 80 and nice" posts we suffered through this winter.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wow, just saw Davis Island got 9 inches of rain.
Holy cow that's a ton of rain. How is Bayshore Drive. Did it flood over the sidewalk there?

Holy shat

Pretty much yeah. Golf course flooding jokes aside, it's kind of an issue here that's not really that comical.

Video... She says truckin. I had to listen a couple times haha.

I actually played on Friday at TPC. It wasn't fun, but we made it through. Tried Quail Hollow yesterday, and it was soggy, but playable until a storm rolled in.

That much rain sucks, exactly what we dealt with in May. Just nonstop. And now, we can't water the yard enough and keep it green - hardly any rain over the past month and hitting 100* and sunny everyday now.

One day I'll learn to fight my own battles and not someone else's.

Why is that dumba** even trying to drive through that.

Gonna be amazing when they hydrolock their motor.

I hate the "going to throw up watch out!" feeling I get when I don't sleep enough at night. Just under 3 hrs sleep and have no clue how I expect to play well this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy Mike. We had a good friend who lived in one of those condo highrises on Bayshore. So that really puts it into perspective. Hoping for the best for everyone!!

Looks like all our PNW rain has gone South this year because we haven't had ANY.

Stay dry guys, and don't let it keep you off the course.

Wish I had more people to golf with.

The Official Rant of the Day

Hmm I love you mike but I'm gonna go with not worth haha .

Sowwy

Pretty much yeah. Golf course flooding jokes aside, it's kind of an issue here that's not really that comical.

thats crazy. Some jeep drivers are just dumb

My son has another bilateral eat infection. The Doc has him on a very aggressive antibiotic for a two year old. The antibiotic is killing the good bacteria in his digestive. Which is making everything loose. I'm not sharing too many details, but it has been a mess in my house.

Boo, poor little Tommy Dude.

Holy carp, is that the road that leads to the beach side of MacDill?

Hmm I love you mike but I'm gonna go with not worth haha .

Sowwy

Can't blame me for trying.
54 holes at the end of august in MI could do the trick

My son has another bilateral eat infection. The Doc has him on a very aggressive antibiotic for a two year old. The antibiotic is killing the good bacteria in his digestive. Which is making everything loose. I'm not sharing too many details, but it has been a mess in my house.

Kefir milk. Need to replace those good bacteria as soon as possible. If he likes yogurt, he will like kefir milk.

Ear infections suck.

Kefir milk. Need to replace those good bacteria as soon as possible. If he likes yogurt, he will like kefir milk.

Ear infections suck.
Side note, he is lactose intolerant.

Holy carp, is that the road that leads to the beach side of MacDill?

It is, yeah. Also, it's raining again right now. After raining all night..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back