What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outback Steakhouse. She had the lamb, I had the 22 ounce bone-in ribeye. Medium rare!

Tomatoe sandwich with MW...not mayonnaise. Everything does taste better ya know.

Fat burger with bacon, cheddar cheese and burger rings

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Deep-frying fresh Bluegill caught off the lake today, with french fries, and coleslaw. Can't wait to chow down!!

Chicken pot pie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qdoba. Yum.

Popeyes tonight, working late after taking half of last week off for a family vacation.

Bacon, pastrami, pulled pork, ham, cheese, on rye with a side of jalapeno mac and cheese. BEST DARN SANDWICH IVE EVER ATE!

Thunderstruck Valley bar in Grand Junction, CO

Had salmon with portobello mushrooms and sautéed spinach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken salad sandwich and ceaser salad with bacon

At our industry outing today:

gin and tonic, salad, roll, penne, tiny potatoes (new potatoes?), eggplant rollatini (I got seconds), chicken breast, chocolate mousse in a mini chocolate cup with a raspberry on top (three of those)

b50b5977ac733319b4469ea811a8dcb0_zpsd4qxs0sx.jpg

Chicken and Rice. Grilled some boneless / skinless breasts, made some rice with some chicken broth. Added some Lesure Peas and a little Tabasco. Great comfort food and something mom made. My twist is grilling the chicken (she boiled or pan fried) and adding a little Tabasco. Seasoning in rice and on chicken prior to grill is Paula Deans House Blend.
http://www.pauladeen.com/house-seasoning

JM

PS - If you aren't feeling the Tabasco, fork a Lime over your serving.

JM

Pizza.

Chicken and Rice. Grilled some boneless / skinless breasts, made some rice with some chicken broth. Added some Lesure Peas and a little Tabasco. Great comfort food and something mom made. My twist is grilling the chicken (she boiled or pan fried) and adding a little Tabasco. Seasoning in rice and on chicken prior to grill is Paula Deans House Blend.

JM

Looks good UTurn!!!

Red beans and rice with andouille!

Taco night!

JM

Looks good, buddy. Save me some.

Burger on the george foreman and some leftover mac and cheese

Chicken stir fry

Pork roast with potatoes onions and carrots.

Fish and chips and homemade tarter sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back