2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Picks in. We'll see if I do better than the last couple major contests...although It'd be hard to do worse haha

Picks are in! Let's hope for some home cookin!

Picks are in!

Took one obvious and one not so obvious.

Great contest. Thanks!

Cool contest...I'm in...Thanks!

Great contest to end the year. I'm in!

Picks are sent, fingers crossed!!!

Watching Live From and they show that DJ's "bunker" on 18 is now covered by a corporate tent. Assuming they won't let fans stand in bunkers this year either.

Should avoid a repeat at least

I would think reading would solve most of the bunker issues IMO

Watching Live From and they went through TW's struggles since the Farmers... So many other stories and they continue to focus on old and stale .

That course is amazing. I was reading somewhere the amount of sand that was brought in...CRAZY. I will play this course next year. Mark my word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP is hands down the best at this stuff. So generous to it's members. Thanks THP for the awesome contest!

I think I found Cookie and Nate :D

CMIaZcSUwAEXi6w.jpg

Picks are in!

Wish I was that thin! :angel:

Oh jeez. Only my pal Cookie, sees a group of 12 year old girls and thinks "boy, I wish I looked like them". Hahaha. That made me laugh out loud.

Oh jeez. Only my pal Cookie, sees a group of 12 year old girls and thinks "boy, I wish I looked like them". Hahaha. That made me laugh out loud.

Not really look like them....but just lose the spare tire I carry daily. Hahahaha

Smart girls though......what's not to love about Spieth? Best player in world....from Texas.....smart....fan engaging. Perfect!

Got my entry in.

I am IN! Great contest, thanks THP and Cobra!

Good luck everyone!

I'm guessing my picks won't be much different than many of the others, but I couldn't not take the hot hands at the moment!

My picks are in.

Thanks for a great contest! Good luck everyone!

Another great contest. Thanks for the opportunity to win the driver.

Not really look like them....but just lose the spare tire I carry daily. Hahahaha

Smart girls though......what's not to love about Spieth? Best player in world....from Texas.....smart....fan engaging. Perfect!

He's not #1 in OWGR though! :alien:

Entry sent! Looking forward to this tourney!

Back