Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shaft did you guys go with? I don't know if I should do the Kuro Kage or Speeder.
The speeder is a great shaft. I did not get along with the kuro kage. The speeder feels more stable to me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Depends on what you want, its definitely a move to a more demanding iron, but if that's what you want, I say let it rip.

The more demanding iron doesn't bother me to much as I usually strike my irons pretty consistently. The only thing I dislike about the xr pros is the fact that around the greens and getting creative with shots. The ball jumps off the face so much, i'm finding it very hard to control. Amazing for full swings but I'm really missing that touch. Would you suggest a different iron than the j15?

The more demanding iron doesn't bother me to much as I usually strike my irons pretty consistently. The only thing I dislike about the xr pros is the fact that around the greens and getting creative with shots. The ball jumps off the face so much, i'm finding it very hard to control. Amazing for full swings but I'm really missing that touch. Would you suggest a different iron than the j15?

Take a hard look at the iE1's, I think you'd be surprised, and I'm not just saying that because I'm reviewing them.

Take a hard look at the iE1's, I think you'd be surprised, and I'm not just saying that because I'm reviewing them.
I was looking at those quite a bit but ping has never really worked for me. I'm not sure what it is but I'm always up for the try. I might just try to snag a good set of adams xtd forged to mess around with

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What shaft did you guys go with? I don't know if I should do the Kuro Kage or Speeder.

I went with speeder. It's a shaft I have had success with in the past in demoing the alpha 815 and in the Bridgestone j715 and have in another driver.

The kk isxaxsolid shaft but one I have seen success with but have struggled with as well.

I hit it in the 240ish range according to sc100 which is around what I have seen on the course in Pitt invitational and in some rounds at my normal courses

Wilson staff FG tour TC wedges
Callaway MD3 wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at those quite a bit but ping has never really worked for me. I'm not sure what it is but I'm always up for the try. I might just try to snag a good set of adams xtd forged to mess around with

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm thinking I'll go with the Speeder. Now I'm just debating whether to drop the coin on a new one or hold out and see if I can find a used one at some point.

Grandura.

I have Speeder in driver and KK in my Mini. KK gives me a slightly lower ball flight (as compared to Speeder in driver) which is what I wanted.

****. Yes, but I can't this second, hold off today.

I'm so happy though hahahahah
They have had them for a while (obviously) so just let me know they dropped them 30 bucks since last week as well

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Me either, but its arnie, it could be a one way top and I'd want it.

Imagine if it was Johnny Cash (AKA Jim Carey)....heads would roll.

Me either, but its arnie, it could be a one way top and I'd want it.

Use it for 1 month and I bet you never go back to a 14 way that is for sure. Especially for reviewing clubs.

Use it for 1 month and I bet you never go back to a 14 way that is for sure. Especially for reviewing clubs.
Yeah, that is where the 14 way is killing me, and why I adored our 7 way staff stand bag.

I've been wanting a 5 way for some time now. I can't get my clubs back into my bag without them hanging up

I've been wanting a 5 way for some time now. I can't get my clubs back into my bag without them hanging up

what you using now OG?

You will have a new to you bag next Friday sir!

Anyone else get their putter stuck in the well of their sun mountain? Lol every once and awhile my damn grip gets stuck its sooooo annoying

It's an old Callaway bag. I think a 2012 model. I can't get in the golf cart without fighting with the frigging bag .

In looking at the cobra 8-way but not sure how I would organize the clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back