Grandaddy Words From Jason Finley

Finley kicking it off with trash talk- love it! But I believe in JMan to bring the belt to THP!

You aren't from Cali, they're more “forward thinking“ than that. Creepy. Very creepy.

More like #hethinksyourcute #hesyournumber1fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the bulletin board material o Darth One, just keep chirping...

In the words of Metallica "Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire."

Anyone's wife a therapist?? #ZooCrew is going to need it after the beating Jman and #TeamRedemption put on them!

Good to see this video get out there, had almost forgotten about this one. Hope everyone enjoys the ride, this is going to be fun.

And, JMan, your responses have been cute! Keep it up and work on your redemption plan.........can't wait to have something new to talk about all next year.

A loss will be new.... Well, not to you but it will for the whole #ZooCrew :act-up:

can't wait to have something new to talk about all next year.

Finley just poured gasoline on the fire. There will be tons of motivation this year to destroy them!

Can not wait to see the team put together, Team THP already has a solid foundation with JMan in the captains seat. Get your names in for this, dreams do come true!

I cant wait for signups for this. My game has been the best it ever has and I would love to contribute, but either way I will be supporting whatever amazing team is chosen to represent THP.

I look forward to entries starting up soon, Finley's words of wisdom always act well as motivation for entries.

I can't believe how quickly it's approaching!

I look forward to entries starting up soon, Finley's words of wisdom always act well as motivation for entries.

I can't believe how quickly it's approaching!

Words of snoozedom.

#LetMeAtHim
#TheStreakOfFinleyMediocrityShallContinue

It's the freakin #Grandaddy!! No extra fuel needed....!

I wanna see #TeamRedemption celebrating just like like TeamHeritage did last weekend!

That's cute #zoocrew thinks they have a shot. No doubt in my mind that the team THP assembles will run through them and Jman will have his way with Finley

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

It is on! Finley with some jabs there. This is going to be exciting as this gets closer. I want in more than words can ever express. Hope I can get lucky!

Ouch the jabs at Jman, what a mistake. I hope to be one of the lucky ones to put Finley in his place because this will be what he is singing after team redemption brings home the trophy.

THP rocks! where else can you go and get an event like this. NO WHERE! We get to trade jabs with Callaway and then head to CA on their dime, hit their gear, sip their wine, eat their food and take home the belt. THP ROCKS!

Finley trash talking Jman hard. That ain't right!

#notsodangerous

ffut6.jpg

Lol foul balls, J man he totally called you out big time. Love the trash talking, well I am the garbage man ready to dispose of the zoo crews dreams

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I just watched again, #stilldisappointedintheeffort

Asked Lotte what she thought of Finley's video and she filled her diaper.

Not his best effort IMO.. but it gets the juices flowing. I know James is going to have the team ready.

I am just glad I wasn't mentioned this time around

Don't want to respond because my mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

Man o man. The trash talking is in full effect. Cannot wait for a chance to shut them up!

I just watched again, #stilldisappointedintheeffort

Asked Lotte what she thought of Finley's video and she filled her diaper.
Literally trash talking. Love it

Back