Bettinardi Putter Thread

Got a few more rounds in the last couple of days with the Queen and I can honestly say my accuracy hasnt been this good in quite some time. Im getting the ball tracking right at the hole and its so refreshing. Ive still got to practice and improve my speed a bit as im hitting things a bit hard sometimes. I think it could be the firmer feel / no insert perhaps but ive had quite a few lip outs that were just hit too firm. This putter does set up very nicely for me and im not missing right like i was with the #9s.
Great! Makes this game so much more fun. My bb1 is doing the same for me. I managed to drain a 25 foot put on 18 yesterday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Great! Makes this game so much more fun. My bb1 is doing the same for me. I managed to drain a 25 foot put on 18 yesterday

Yeah its a nice feeling just to know I'm putting better than before haha which was horrendous! It's not a miracle fix and I'm not making everything but man I'm burning edges and giving the hole a good run where before i wasn't even close. I think with some good practice and getting more familiar with it, it'll be a much better fit for me than that other style.

Bettinardis are really sexy putters. It's too bad they're not readily available anywhere near me. After being custom fit at the SeeMore HQ in Nashville (was a weekend getaway trip), I don't think I'll ever be able to buy another putter without going straight to getting fit from the company itself. Maybe someday I'll make my way Tinley Park.

Hey guys, new member here. I recently purchased a Bettinardi SS7 and I have to say, I love this thing! I've only had it for 1 round but in the short time it seems to have great balance and feel and is absolutely great looking.

The ss7 was my first Bettinardi and is still one of my favorites. The HMM headshape is really great! Enjoy it.

Bettinardi Boxcar ss3 with ported sole and welded flow neck. I really love the neck on this thing, resembles a goose-neck with a lot of added offset.

033_zps5tiyu6df.jpg
034_zpsciwecnho.jpg
005_zpsbxnfl0jk.jpg
009_zpss1gdrvpo.jpg
011_zpsswmcfjph.jpg
010_zpsofvia7uy.jpg

You have neat putters dude.

Bettinardi Boxcar ss3 with ported sole and welded flow neck. I really love the neck on this thing, resembles a goose-neck with a lot of added offset.

033_zps5tiyu6df.jpg
034_zpsciwecnho.jpg
005_zpsbxnfl0jk.jpg
009_zpss1gdrvpo.jpg
011_zpsswmcfjph.jpg
010_zpsofvia7uy.jpg
Do you putt with any of these or are they just collectors? They're cool and I just wondered how you like them on the course (if used)

A lot of them are just collector pieces, such as the .50 Cal. I really enjoy gaming the Mini JAMs / BB8s I own, I get very good results with them and they have helped my putting consistency tremendously. But a model like the Boxcar I just posted I am not nearly as consistent with, I just thought it looked cool :cool:

A lot of them are just collector pieces, such as the .50 Cal. I really enjoy gaming the Mini JAMs / BB8s I own, I get very good results with them and they have helped my putting consistency tremendously. But a model like the Boxcar I just posted I am not nearly as consistent with, I just thought it looked cool :cool:
Gotcha. They are definitely cool haha. I just got my first betti and am loving it so far.

In love with this thing

22646fafcf0dd0b7c54401032539f7c4.jpg

a81ffba428915718293fc4f655d5d267.jpg

Man that looks nice. I may have to try 1

Man that looks nice. I may have to try 1

I love the way it looks and sets up, absolutely love it! Gotta practice a bit more as its heavier and firmer (non insert) than what i used for years so my speed hasn't been on but i haven't be this on line in a long time. Sets up so much better for me than the #9s i was using

033_zps5tiyu6df.jpg
034_zpsciwecnho.jpg
005_zpsbxnfl0jk.jpg
009_zpss1gdrvpo.jpg
011_zpsswmcfjph.jpg
010_zpsofvia7uy.jpg

Sweet looking flatstick! Wish they made the boxcar in LH.

Not crazy about the grip but that finish on the putter is crazy beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir i love the finish! I actually isn't that bright on the course, my phone made it look a bit brighter. Its not distracting at all which is nice. The grip ive been going back and forth with an iomic and the ss flatso 1.0 and now just decided to stick with the flatso. It just feels great to me haha. Anything over 1.0 and its too big for me tho.

Yes sir i love the finish! I actually isn't that bright on the course, my phone made it look a bit brighter. Its not distracting at all which is nice. The grip ive been going back and forth with an iomic and the ss flatso 1.0 and now just decided to stick with the flatso. It just feels great to me haha. Anything over 1.0 and its too big for me tho.

I've struggled between traditional and SS grips for awhile. Ended up yanking the SS 1.0 off mine and am working with a ping blackout right now. Feels so tiny compared to SS offerings.

I've struggled between traditional and SS grips for awhile. Ended up yanking the SS 1.0 off mine and am working with a ping blackout right now. Feels so tiny compared to SS offerings.

Yeah they certainly do feel like a pencil after awhile with the mid sized haha.

Was in the local golfers warehouse and saw that they are finally stocking some bettinardi's! I have never been able to roll one of them before so I was leary of buying before trying. They had a BB32 in stock and the honeycomb milling felt fantastic. Definitely a higher pitched click than I'm used to with my method. Really really makes me want to find that QB6 something bad.

Now just a tad over 2 years since I have acquired my Betti and it is still my gamer.

Took some time away form it last year to tinker with a few other options and early this year as well but have always come back to this one. I have had really solid distance control with the FIT face and the only issue I end up having is fanning puts open to the right (a me thing obviously).

I will want to try a Scotty Newport Studio Select against it someday and see who wins the battle, but in the interim this one continues to shine.

Now just a tad over 2 years since I have acquired my Betti and it is still my gamer.

Took some time away form it last year to tinker with a few other options and early this year as well but have always come back to this one. I have had really solid distance control with the FIT face and the only issue I end up having is fanning puts open to the right (a me thing obviously).

I will want to try a Scotty Newport Studio Select against it someday and see who wins the battle, but in the interim this one continues to shine.

Which model do you have?

For as plain as mine looks, it's silly good all around. I've had some pretty outstanding putting this year too, not that I think the putter is completely responsible for that.

you make me want to throw mine back in the bag. It's been on the bench for some time now. Perhaps I'll throw a new grip on it and give it a go.

Remind me what you have.

Back