The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Terps will be very meh; anything better than 6-6 would have to be considered a good year given all the unknowns heading into the season. Looking forward to hoops though!

OSU should run roughshod over the B1G East division; only MSU will have the horses to stay with them for 4 quarters IMO, and that game is in Columbus. Michigan is going to be a couple years away from seriously competing for the division again. I don't think Wisconsin or Nebraska from the West would be able to take down OSU in the B1G title game either. Meyer has done such a good job at stockpiling talent, it's remarkable. Shades of early 2000's Miami IMO.

Almost a month away from opening kickoff

:banana:

Heres the list:

Big news from Ohio State: Joey Bosa, Jalin Marshall, Corey Smith and Dontre Wilson will miss Va Tech opener. Ath dept. policy violations.

Heres the list:

Big news from Ohio State: Joey Bosa, Jalin Marshall, Corey Smith and Dontre Wilson will miss Va Tech opener. Ath dept. policy violations.

Well...crap.

9 of Alabama's 12 opponents are ranked in the USA Today Pre-season Poll...could be a long season if we don't find a QB quickly.

Heres the list:

Staying out of trouble is so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh? I feel like everybody else talks about 2010 and Cam more than Auburn fans do. 2013 was a much more fun year for me, even though they lost in the title game.

Huh? I feel like everybody else talks about 2010 and Cam more than Auburn fans do. 2013 was a much more fun year for me, even though they lost in the title game.
Gator fans talk about their years, LSU about theirs, Texas about 05, USC about 04. It's a pretty odd choice to talk about teams living in the past, since only 3 have done it since, but whatever.

Gator fans talk about their years, LSU about theirs, Texas about 05, USC about 04. It's a pretty odd choice to talk about teams living in the past, since only 3 have done it since, but whatever.

Anything less than one of the 'New Years Six' games is a disappointment this year, dontcha think? Depends on how far that defense can progress.

Anything less than one of the 'New Years Six' games is a disappointment this year, dontcha think? Depends on how far that defense can progress.

So many unknowns, alot of new starters. I told my dad yesterday this is the first time in a long time I really don't know what to expect this year. It could be 8 or 14 wins, I honestly don't know.

So many unknowns, alot of new starters. I told my dad yesterday this is the first time in a long time I really don't know what to expect this year. It could be 8 or 14 wins, I honestly don't know.

Well hey if they don't make it this year, we can always go back and talk about 2010

Staying out of trouble is so hard.

And of course it's not at QB where we have enough depth to survive 1 game

And of course it's not at QB where we have enough depth to survive 1 game

Then again it is VT. Just saying.

Michigan vs Michigan St is a barn burner.

CLL27_GWwAAbboD.jpg

c6fdd90a9a364089e188925908438653.jpg
I want to get one more set of tickets this year . So stoked .. Great beer/ awesome hardcore food - good football ... Can't wait .. Can't freaking wait

Can you imagine how far they jump if they can get by the juggernaut of Umass

Then again it is VT. Just saying.

Didnt work out so well last year with those guys

VT defense is good year in and year out. Their offense is what holds them back. They are supposed to be getting a ton of guys back that were out with injuries for a lot of last year.

Hey, wiscy guys, what was the deal with the RB the Huskers just picked up?

What happened there?

And just to everyone in general, the way I read it he would be eligible to play right away? (I assume they would red shirt him if that's the case)

Learned my lesson last year. Not counting the Buckeyes out anymore until they are completely out of it. I thought they were done after VT last year. They played some amazing football the rest of the year.

I'm not gonna just post .. I'm gonna live it

This is football for me, I swear I'm going to burst this fall
bd2494e9671b68c5f4202bf33d2f27a0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back