Cure Putters Review Thread

How long before you adjusted to the enormity that the cure putters are? I love the feel, the alignment, and the adjustability. I'm still working on liking the sound and adjusting to the size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long before you adjusted to the enormity that the cure putters are? I love the feel, the alignment, and the adjustability. I'm still working on liking the sound and adjusting to the size.

Quicker than you think!

I've only used it for 9 holes and struggled with lag putts. I have an event in 2 weeks and hope I'm good by then if I stick with it

50-75 putts.

Still on the fore front of my mind. With so many THPers in my neck of the woods, who I know have them, it's a no brainer to give these a roll.

Still on the fore front of my mind. With so many THPers in my neck of the woods, who I know have them, it's a no brainer to give these a roll.

Yep, I'm right around the corner to

You won't regret it

Let's get it done!

I can't even begin to tell you how bad it hurt having to drop out of the Cure event.

I've only used it for 9 holes and struggled with lag putts. I have an event in 2 weeks and hope I'm good by then if I stick with it

Spend an hour working on the putting green. It takes sometime to get used to. For me was about 1 1/2 rounds and a lomg putting session

The Cure was rolling it today 20 putts for 18 holes. Lowest number of putts I think I have ever had. It was aided by two chip-ins but I can't ever remember rolling it so well

Don't be afraid to adjust the weights and lie angle to find what works best for you. It took me at least 10 different adjustments until I found the right set up

Hi guys . I am now the proud owner of an RX3f. Fellow Brit THP'er Koinonian had it sent to the UK , but obviously didn't take to it as I found it on the Bay and snapped it up. My initial impressions are favourable as it's nowhere near as big and ugly as I expected. Only had chance to try it on my carpet indoors but it does seem to put a nice roll on the ball. I'm going to have fun trying out the weight variations and I'll get back to you when I've had the chance to give it a real tryout.

Hi guys . I am now the proud owner of an RX3f. Fellow Brit THP'er Koinonian had it sent to the UK , but obviously didn't take to it as I found it on the Bay and snapped it up. My initial impressions are favourable as it's nowhere near as big and ugly as I expected. Only had chance to try it on my carpet indoors but it does seem to put a nice roll on the ball. I'm going to have fun trying out the weight variations and I'll get back to you when I've had the chance to give it a real tryout.
Excellent welcome to the Cure family.

Has anyone found that on really undulating greens it's difficult to get the putter to rest flat? If so, how did you combat this?

Has anyone found that on really undulating greens it's difficult to get the putter to rest flat? If so, how did you combat this?

None at all. In fact easier than just about every putter I have used, since its adjustable.

One of my better days today on the greens, they were rolling well - decent pace but not too quick.

Made 3 putts in the 12-17 foot range including 1 for birdie and a few for nice par saves. No 3 jacks......which has been a little problem as of late. Left a few short in the heart which hurt but found myself doing a better job of really getting the ball to the hole and giving it a chance.

Also made a little change where I get over the ball and have a short count to 4 when I look at the cup and then back at putter and then pull trigger. Seemed to help with not questioning the read and just getting a good putt off and on the way.

Excited for Friday at Cowboys!

None at all. In fact easier than just about every putter I have used, since its adjustable.
I agree. Once I got it set to where I liked it and flat, I've had no issues. If I don't feel flat I just stand over ball little more,but for 99% of the time, it's flat

After spending about an hour at the range on the putting green I'm confident this can be my gamer for a while. I play tomorrow and time will tell if I can adjust to the size and getting the speed right but aiming this putter is stupid easy

The Cure was rolling it today 20 putts for 18 holes. Lowest number of putts I think I have ever had. It was aided by two chip-ins but I can't ever remember rolling it so well

That's impressive Milk Man! Congrats!

29 putts today. Had a couple brain farts but for the most part I rolled the RXi well today

After years of being told that putters needed intricate milling or the new technologically advanced insert its amazing how well these putters get the ball rolling.

After a sluggish start with some crazy fast greens, I was able to heat up and really roll some great putts today. I was surprised at how well the long putts rolled as well as the medium range putts. Ended up making 3 of the last four birdie putts we had and towards the end of the round I felt like I couldn't miss.

And to add, hennesbp, who was at the Cure event and is not that great of a putter was absolutely on fire today with his RX2. He made 6 birdie putts from about 15-20 feet today that were absolute no doubters.

Back