Cold Winter Gloves

I will put on rain gloves in the winter to keep both hands a little warm but don't have any winter gloves.

Do you own any? Do you use them? Just spoke to someone that says a new pair is coming out that is pretty cool (details on that coming soon), but it got me thinking about how many THPers use and/or have them.
I don't. I have a pair of all weather gloves I wear, and when I'm not taking a shot, I use a football hand warmer. When it's time to shoot, I push it around to my back so it's out of the way. When done, I pull it back in front.

I LOVE the FJ winter gloves. I will game them when it's colder than 40. Above 40 my hands get too hot so I switch to the FJ rain gloves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont have any or have used them. I just wear a normal glove all year and i have played a few rounds in winter down at about 3°C. My hands just stay cold.

I have the fj coldweather gloves and mainly wear between holes. There just to bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mizuno-mlh-thermagrip-golf-glove-pair-16.jpg

I have a pair of FJ winter gloves and I will wear them any time it is cold enough to wear a toboggan cap, that is usually a cold and windy day.

FJ Winters here. Probably have used them a half dozen times in two years - typically when it's been both cold and breezy. Don't love them, but they help a lot in those conditions.

Will definitely pay attention if something new is available.

Play a lot in the cold but never wear gloves nor do any of my playing partners. In my case, I work outside year-round so I'm pretty tolerant of a wide range of temperatures.

Cold Winter Gloves

I use them - I think mine are callaway. Maybe underarmour, I forget. If it's colder than 45 degrees I probably use them. I'm a wuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fj Winter gloves also.My group plays if its 40* and above with no wind.

FJ winters. If the courses are open more than likely ddec and I will play.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes I have a pair. I'll just use my regular glove on the left hand and the winter one on the right. The golf season here is much longer if you are willing to play in the cold.

I've got a few sets. I also use the mittens on the Clicgear for our sub-zero rounds.
FJ Winters are my favorite but there is a ton of room for improvement.

Im from Wisconsin, I have no need for, "winter gloves". Unless its 10 degrees or colder, I dont wear gloves.

I've also got FJ WinterSof gloves. I swear by them for sub 40 degree golf. Definitely lose some "feel" on short shots but honestly I'm playing all shots to release since the ground is hard and nothing is holding by then anyways. I play as much as I can before the snowpack arrives, usually well into December ( in 2014 my last round was on 12/28)

I had a pair of FJ WinterSof gloves that split the outside seam the length of my hand. They did right by me and sent me a brand new pair. I still want to try the Bridgestone Barricold gloves at some point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Like several others, I have the Footboy Wintersof gloves. I used them a few times last year and will likely use them a few times this spring. They worked about as well as I could expect.

fj_66904

I have a pair of nikes. Used them this winter and I liked them.

Like several others, I have the Footboy Wintersof gloves. I used them a few times last year and will likely use them a few times this spring. They worked about as well as I could expect.

fj_66904

I use these. Some of my best rounds have come while wearing them, so maybe I shouldn't save them for the cold.

Back