2015 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

Really cool when you do the math...that means there are 106 people already signed up for THP Fantasy Football.

I'm so excited to get another year going. I finally got around to looking at some things for my draft "prep" this morning while the kids tested.

Need to do some prep but more important a strategy for my draft.

After a ton of 16 team mocks I'm even more excited. (My normal league is 8 teams).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to get these drafts underway. Had a few others already, a little too early for me, however it has allowed me to see some mock drafting. What one never can prepare for is a 16 team league! Study hard!

My favorite time of year...drafting for fantasy football.

Were invites sent out to join our leagues? I was out of town for the past few days so I haven't been on much. I didn't see anything in my email.

ETA: Read back a bit more and noticed we're close but not yet.

Were invites sent out to join our leagues? I was out of town for the past few days so I haven't been on much. I didn't see anything in my email.
We're looking for six more still! Look above for gg's post

I think I've burnt myself out on mock drafts, but I have no idea how many total I've done but have a couple dozen where it rated me 1st in starters and 1st in bench, which I guess means I'll totally suck at FF this year, what else is new!!!

Where are people doing mock drafts at. No where on espn I can that is doing more than 12

Keep em coming!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So Close lets Get er done

Great job guys! Keep em coming, awesome Fantasy League to be a part of. 16 teams for 16 weeks of competition, trash talk, fun, and oh... a chance to win golf stuff!

If this isn't full by the morning. . Emart T2GRN18 and I will put the full court press on the DMVers we're playing with tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Letting signups run through tomorrow and if we get there, we will run with another league.

Back