Most Overrated Food Places

I've heard good things about Twisted Kilt, but after my first visit I'm not impressed with the food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody goes to Tilted Kilt because of the food.

Hopefully not the service. I must have got the off shift.

I've heard good things about Twisted Kilt, but after my first visit I'm not impressed with the food.

The one by my house closed. I know why. The first time I went I got chicken tenders. They came out cooked on the outside and totally raw on the inside. I got sick. I decided to give them another chance. This time with a pulled pork sandwich. I took a few bites and set it down, but upside down so that it would be easier to pick back up. The entire bottom was covered in mold.

Nope. Their ice cream/treats are terrible.

Could someone translate this post for me? All I see is this......
images

Nope. Their ice cream/treats are terrible.

You are eating the wrong thing bc Snickers Blizzards are the bomb!

Your taste buds must be terrible hahahaha kidding but not really

Hahaha! The DQ near me has a Cold Stone across the street. No contest.

This thread should start and end with In & Out and Chipotle.
Just going with overrated, I'll go Chipotle. We just had our first one open up here like 10 days ago. I went. It was OK. It wasn't what I was expecting after hearing everyone go effing nutzo about the place. Tasted like Moe's for the most part.

Whataburger is life
True story here. Single Airman living in the dorms in Phoenix one Thanksgiving. No family, wasn't feeling too well anyway, so I just kind of lazed around. That night, I got hungry and said screw it, and went driving around. Guess what was open! It was the one and only time I had Whataburger, but I remember it being OK.
Starbucks.
I severely hate them.
White Castle is overrated and terrible. I had that once..just once.
I thought we were friends.
WC is one of the four foods I MUST have when I travel home to Indy. We always stop in Elizabethtown, KY because it's the first one heading north on I-65. I think it's exit 94. It's always packed.
Buffalo Wild Wings. My dead grandma can make better wings than their's. Oh this is a good one... APPLEBEE'S!
(add Olive Garden and Red Lobster too)
All four of these are solid.
Warner Robins, GA might hold the record for food establishments per 10,000 residents. The OG is considered the mecca of fine dining by half the population. It's scary. I hear rumor we're getting a Cheesecake Factory and if that happens, you'll have to wait 4 hours to get into that joint based on how people act around here at restaurants.

Hahaha! The DQ near me has a Cold Stone across the street. No contest.

Yes Cold Stone > DQ, they are different (soft serve ice milk v. ice cream i.e. butterfat content)...but you said that DQ was "awful" and "terrible".
This is akin to me saying "puppies aren't cute", "the world is flat", or "Jennifer Aniston is ugly".....things that have been scientifically proven otherwise.

Yes Cold Stone > DQ, they are different (soft serve ice milk v. ice cream i.e. butterfat content)...but you said that DQ was "awful" and "terrible".
This is akin to me saying "puppies aren't cute", "the world is flat", or "Jennifer Aniston is ugly".....things that have been scientifically proven otherwise.

DQ is terrible or awful to me. Even without the Cold Stone across the street I still wouldn't go to DQ.

This thread is turning into almost a hipster/foodie "bash the mainstream restaurants" thread

Bistro Don Giovani's in Napa is vastly overrated, any Smith and Wolensky's is overrated, any restaurant in Maui is overrated. That's what I could think of in places other people may know of as well.

I went to my first In and Out last week in Vegas and actually enjoyed it.

You are eating the wrong thing bc ANY Blizzards are the ������ bomb!

FTFY

������

Now I want a Blizzard.

This thread is turning into almost a hipster/foodie "bash the mainstream restaurants" thread

It's really the "stop liking what I don't like" thread.

The ones I have been to are like a Tuesday afternoon at a bad strip club. Heck, even when they were on Undercover Boss.
What's the special today? Viewable C-Sections

The ones I have been to are like a Tuesday afternoon at a bad strip club. Heck, even when they were on Undercover Boss.
What's the special today? Viewable C-Sections

Next time you fly into Sky Harbor and have a layover we will stop by the one in Downtown Phoenix on the way to Portillos.

Next time you fly into Sky Harbor and have a layover we will stop by the one in Downtown Phoenix on the way to Portillos.

You're adorable, but we both know its Chino Bandido or bust.

You're adorable, but we both know its Chino Bandido or bust.

I forgot Tampa is getting a Portillos. Chino Bandido it is.

I love in and out and stfu all you in and out haters.

Waffle House - it reminds me of pee.

Tony Roma's and Little Caesars pizza.

Back