Prepping for #TheGauntlet - A Golf & Fitness Self-Journey

Okay life got real busy and I wasn't on the forum for a bit there, but I kept up with my fitness plan! As of yesterday I had been tracking for 14 days and I've lost 11 pounds! Aside from the fitness though I've been hitting the range a lot and tonight I start the Joey D Golf Complete Home System!

Okay life got real busy and I wasn't on the forum for a bit there, but I kept up with my fitness plan! As of yesterday I had been tracking for 14 days and I've lost 11 pounds! Aside from the fitness though I've been hitting the range a lot and tonight I start the Joey D Golf Complete Home System!

Congrats on the weight loss!

Congrats! Keep up the good progress!

Great job on the 11 pounds lost! Doing work!

Congrats on the weight loss and the fitness routine. It will payoff so keep up the great work. I noticed your water intake went from 60oz up to 80oz. I've always heard the rule of thumb for proper hydration and also playing a key role in the dietary system is drinking half your weight in water ounces. If you're weighing 275lbs you should be closer to 140ozs per day. Keep up the great work. Again, congrats on getting in the Gauntlet and sharing your journey to get there!

Back